X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Bills-fins game

Okay. Time to talk about the game this weekend.

The fins are still in the playoff hunt. A loss to the bills will definitely knock them out.

The fins exactly mirror the bills. Both teams have coaches that suck. It won't be a game of smart minds. Whoever is dumber loses.

Both teams are one dimensional. Their passing games aren't all that but both have good rb's. Both qb's are average at best.Feels weird saying our team is one dimensional and it isn't the passing game that is carrying this team especially with Drew at qb

Inspite of last nights performance, don't let the dolphins D fool you, they have a good D. McNabb is playing like a prowbowl and we couldn't beat them when he wasn't playing like one.

Both OL's have problems.

If the bills are to win this game, someone has to tell Drew this game is not important since we are out of the playoffs. We all know what Drew is like when it comes to big games.

<---exactly.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

BTW, should we end up having a comfortable lead, I'd rather McGahee try out Larry Chester than face Ted Washington when we play the Pats. That's if he's ready...
    sacrifice1

Comment

• Patrick76777
      • Jul 2002

Let's knock them out!
      Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Historian
        2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
        • Dec 2002

Re: Bills-fins game

Originally posted by justasportsfan
        Okay. Time to talk about the game this weekend.

The fins exactly mirror the bills. Both teams have coaches that suck. It won't be a game of smart minds. Whoever is dumber loses.
        LOL!!! The Lame Duck Bowl!

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

With the way the eagles fans were making noise last night, you would the game was played @ Eagles.

Let's show the fins what loud really is at a home game this coming Sunday.
          sacrifice1

Comment

• TedMock
            • Jul 2002

I agree. I hope there's a ton of electricity Sunday. I'll be there and it's the phins. Draft position isn't a big issue anymore so let's see if these guys "get it" that Miami is our arch nemesis. Play with pride.

Comment

• Dozerdog
              In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

Short week for Miami- Ricky Williams got dinged up a bit- I see an upset of the fins- hell- thi game might even be a pick'em

Comment

Working...
              X