X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TedMock
    • Jul 2002

This is how so many of us sounded

These quotes are off a Phins message board. I'm thinking how pathetic it sounds and then I realize ......oh my god, this is exactly how this board sounded. ..............................................................

No one wants to hear it because it's pointless. We are not going anywhere even if we back into the playoffs. Get over it. The season is flushed.

Your right, I don't want to hear that. No backing in to the playoffs. This team is finished and hope we lose on Sunday at Bufallo.

the season was flushed last week. last night's loss was just a big stinky turd clogging up the bowl.

The upside from last night is that Wanny's fate is sealed. Hopefully we lose the next 2 games to move up in the draft.
    This team needs an overhaul, they are institutional underachievers. I'm disgusted with the performance of the team considering everything Wanny wanted was given to him at the end of each season. I'm curious what he'll say is the only missing piece this year. No wait, hopefully he's fired Monday morning following the last game.

Miami will not win in Buffalo next week.
    The team is finished this year. They know it and they have given up on Wannstedt.
    As bad as Buffalo had played this year, they would love nothing more and finishing the Fins off mathematically.

Nope, I'm done, I want to pack it in....get a better pick and hopefully lose by a combined score of 200-2 these next two games....that way head are guaranteed to roll....i'm tired of the same ol' crap.....major changes are needed!
    Last edited by TedMock; 12-16-2003, 02:59 PM.
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Yes it does.

Comment

• casdhf
      • Jul 2002

I think you'll find about half the message boards out there will sound this way.
      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

Working...
      X