clumping platelets
12-17-2003, 11:47 AM
Satan and Campbell to Colorado for Konowalchuk and Skoula :up:

JD
12-17-2003, 12:39 PM
No thank you.

Makaveli
12-17-2003, 01:04 PM
i'm not feelin the colorado trade but as much as it hurts me to say... good ridance! please send Satan to a good team where he can truley shine, send him to Detroit or Dallas.

fushetti
12-17-2003, 01:19 PM
I hate to say it too, but I think the time has come for him to be let go. I hate to do that because he is such a talent. It would really irk me to see him score a bunch of goals for another team.

I just wish Satan had the heart that Roy has. I never saw Roy play before last night's third period. That guy is motoring on every shift skating as hard as he can. I don't know what the **** is wrong with Miro. I hope he scores a hat trick the next game and gets his **** together.

SabreEleven
12-17-2003, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by fushetti
I hate to say it too, but I think the time has come for him to be let go. I hate to do that because he is such a talent. It would really irk me to see him score a bunch of goals for another team.

I just wish Satan had the heart that Roy has. I never saw Roy play before last night's third period. That guy is motoring on every shift skating as hard as he can. I don't know what the **** is wrong with Miro. I hope he scores a hat trick the next game and gets his **** together.

He could score a hatrick next game, but with him he'll going another 12 games without a point after that.

fushetti
12-17-2003, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Sabre11

He could score a hatrick next game, but with him he'll going another 12 games without a point after that.

I was thinking that as I typed it. but, i'm hoping for a scoring tear...

SABuffalo786
12-18-2003, 10:29 AM
I'm hearing Satan to the Islanders for Hamrlik.

Earthquake Enyart
12-18-2003, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by SABuffalo786
I'm hearing Satan to the Islanders for Hamrlik.

I'd make that trade in a heartbeat.

alyson
12-18-2003, 05:54 PM
He's my favorite player and it's a shame to see how bad he's playing this year. But, the team is really suffering, and I think part of it is because of his bad playing. I'd hate to see him go, though...

Twistmyarm
12-19-2003, 08:04 AM
I'm hearing Satan to the Islanders for Hamrlik

that would be great for him, then he and Tuna boy Peca could share tissues on the bench, while they whine about how bad they had it in Buffalo and how unapreciated they were...

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Good freaking ridance, get him out of here and let someone who wants to PLAY take his spot!

Twistmyarm
12-24-2003, 05:55 AM
OK after his game last night this needs bumped!

Twice he had one on one scoring opportunities and twice he was shut down..HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!

this guy is making how much and you have a chance to win the game and you can't score? Pah-freaking-thetic!

and he goes to his backhand on the last one?????? Did you see the five hole he opened up for you as he sprawled out? Are you blind man?

he couldn't score in a women's prison with a fist full of pardons!

Makaveli
12-24-2003, 08:28 AM
it pisses me off how everyone is crapping on Satan because of his slump even though for the past few years, he's been our leading scorer and without him we wouldnt of even been where we got! so screw everyone who is raggin on Miro.

and to keepdasabesinbuffalo.... man you have to be kidding me, first you tell us how Satan had 2 good chances and got shut down big time, then you talk ***** about him because he didnt score on those chances, yo you just said Lalime came up with huge saves, a player can't just score whenever he wants!!! damn

Twistmyarm
12-24-2003, 08:40 AM
and without him we wouldnt of even been where we got!

where exactly did we get that is so great?

yo you just said Lalime came up with huge saves

actually I said he got shut down huge, not meaning that Lalime came up with huge saves, i meant that his moves were weak and he got read like a book.

As far as Miro, I think we as fans have every right to be down on him, for 5mil a year, he has to score those goals that can make the difference between a W and a T. He's not producing, bottom line! You are paid to score, to be that team leader, and he's not...And if you don't feel that we have a right to be down on him for his horrible season, well that's your right, but it's also my right to say that he's not worth his $ and he needs to go if he doesn't start showing that he wants to be here and he wants to play like he has some heart for this team and for it's fans!

look at a kid like Roy, this kid is showing up every night, giving 110% beacuse he wants to be here, he wants to wear the jersey and he shows it. A 5 mil lack luster player is not in my mind worth us praising!