X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

Ruebon 8TH Pro Bowl or cap casualty

Will Brown be one of the victoms of the downtrodden season by being cut at the seasons end or will he make his 8th consec. trip to Hawaii. He has to be considered one of the best in the history of the league and by far the best in Bills history. He should get the respect he deserves.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76
  • clumping platelets

He won't be going to Hawaii to play. He doesn't deserve it this season

I believe he will be asked to take a pay cut and if he refuses, he will be released

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by clumping platelets
      I believe he will be asked to take a pay cut and if he refuses, he will be released
      Agreed.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• juice
        • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Ebenezer
        Agreed.
        Can we agree that he's one of the leagues all time best and has been again this season the Bills best Lineman. Effective in both run and pass blocking. Ga Tech #5 ACC

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• BillsNick
          • Jul 2003

Originally posted by juice

Can we agree that he's one of the leagues all time best and has been again this season the Bills best Lineman. Effective in both run and pass blocking. Ga Tech #5 ACC

He's had his moments, but he's also the Bills most penalized OL. Cut him, his best days are gone. I do respect him though, he's always fought hard for this team, but it is all business.

Comment

• BillsMan80
            Tapit: All the Way to the Derby
            • Jul 2002

At this point, we cannot afford to cut Ruben from a talent standpoint. We simply have no talent backing him. We need him to give us some cap space, but cutting him should not be an option.
            The NTRA...GO BABY GO!!!!!!!
            THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT WILLIS!!!!!!!!!!! Touchdown Wills McGahee!!!!!

Comment

• clumping platelets

Yes, it could.......after June 1st once the Bills have done their FA shopping and draft. He could become "expendable"

Comment

• HAMMER
                I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                • Jul 2003

Juice,

This is the second thing you have said in two weeks that is just crazy. Ruben Brown has been living on reputation alone for the last three to four seasons. He is overrated, too many penalties, etc. Will Wolford, Kent Hull, Joe D. , they were all better than Brown.

Comment

• juice
                  • Aug 2003

Originally posted by HAMMER
                  Juice,

This is the second thing you have said in two weeks that is just crazy. Ruben Brown has been living on reputation alone for the last three to four seasons. He is overrated, too many penalties, etc. Will Wolford, Kent Hull, Joe D. , they were all better than Brown.
                  Hammer, Show your face, if reputation doesn't get you in would does? Other players opinions of your skills is what lets you know this guy is a baller and has never been overrated or whatever. Cowards stand behind this type of critisizm. ACC

Comment

• Buckets
                    • Jun 2003

Juice,

Agreed (Except maybe the last 2 yrs)

Comment

• The_Philster
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by clumping platelets
                      He won't be going to Hawaii to play. He doesn't deserve it this season
                      There's been a number of times he hasn't deserved it but went.
                      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                        • May 2003

Juice,

Amen, even though he's a good guy who does a lot for area charities. His best football is way behind him.
                        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Dozerdog
                          In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by juice
                          Will Brown be one of the victoms of the downtrodden season by being cut at the seasons end or will he make his 8th consec. trip to Hawaii. He has to be considered one of the best in the history of the league and by far the best in Bills history. He should get the respect he deserves.
                          Reuben is good, but no that good.

Joe D, Reggie McKenzie, Kent Hull, Billy Shaw are all ahead of him in Bills history- and that's just at his position.

Will Wolford was a takcle

Comment

• HenryRules
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog

Reuben is good, but no that good.

Joe D, Reggie McKenzie, Kent Hull, Billy Shaw are all ahead of him in Bills history- and that's just at his position.

Will Wolford was a takcle
                            Kent Hull was a center.

Comment

• Brian Griese Rulz
                              • Aug 2003

Have Bledsoe take a pay cut if the Bills need cap room. Why would they ask Brown to take a paycut when the Bills are like 10 million under the cap? and the cap is going up 4 million?

Comment

Working...
                              X