Clear All
  • clumping platelets
    • Jun 2024

Bills add Bernard Robertson and.......

place Izell Reese on IR

• Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
      Legendary Zoner
      • Jul 2002

Bernard Robertson was horrible with the Bears last year.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

At this point of the season, it means nothing.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

More training camp fodder.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• TigerJ
            • Jul 2002

I wonder if he can play interior lineman. He's a little short for a tackle (though Jennings is too). The fact that he had problems with Chicago does not preclude him from ever being an NFL lineman. He's only 24 now. He must have come out of college at a young 22. Moreover he was a mid round draft choice, meaning scouts didn't think he would be able to step right in and play. I don't know that he'll ever amount to anything, but I'm not quite so ready to dismiss the guy either. He may just need a little time.
            I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

Yeah, and you can't dismiss a guy just because he's a low-round pick either. House Ballard was picked up rather late in the draft.
              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
              X