PDA

View Full Version : Couldn't Wait!!!

ublinkwescore
10-05-2002, 10:40 AM
I had to sport my #80 Jersey today out here in central Ca. (the Raider Nation) I've got nothing to worry about (Raiders fans are only violent and crazy when they're in Oakland Colliseum). I hope to god I find someone out here to talk trash to about football, and tomorrows game. The raiders haven't played a real team, and we really were only like 2 or 3 plays away from being 4-0. Make no mistake, our team is better then it's getting credit for being.:bones: :badboy: What's going to happen to the raiders tomorrow.

lordofgun
10-05-2002, 11:24 AM
Wear it with pride, my man!

Bufftp
10-05-2002, 11:32 AM
Ublink, give em he**

Herdwatcher
10-05-2002, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by ublinkwescore
I had to sport my #80 Jersey today out here in central Ca. (the Raider Nation) I've got nothing to worry about (Raiders fans are only violent and crazy when they're in Oakland Colliseum). I hope to god I find someone out here to talk trash to about football, and tomorrows game. The raiders haven't played a real team, and we really were only like 2 or 3 plays away from being 4-0. Make no mistake, our team is better then it's getting credit for being.:bones: :badboy: What's going to happen to the raiders tomorrow.

Hey UBWS. I'm in Stockton just north of you. I'll put mine on to. We'll start a "Bills jersey across America" If anything, we can get Miss Buffalo in the bay area and one in southern Cal. We atleast could have one across California. lol You never know.:evil:

mybills
10-05-2002, 01:31 PM
Go ublink! :up:

I just got the new Bills merchandise catalog in the mail, I want that #80 jersey too! Wish I had the exra :$: though! :(

ublinkwescore
10-05-2002, 08:00 PM
I've been to stockton a few times. It's like an hour and 15 minutes down 99 past Modesto, then you make a left on to another freeway - not sure what it is though. I know the Bills are gonna shock the Raiders. If we beat them, we're gonna move into the top ten in the NFL power rankings at ESPN. It's nice not having to go to a sports bar to watch the game. People are starting to circle a mini Bandwagon for the bills at the sports bar that I go to to watch the game - if they go all the way, I'm gonna kick them off it.

Novacane
10-05-2002, 08:27 PM
Get NFL ticket ub!

ublinkwescore
10-05-2002, 08:34 PM
I don't have 170 bucks. When I get rich, I'm gonna buy me a house in western New York, and I'll live in Western New York during football season, and in Ca. during the summer - nah, I'll just visit Ca every now and then.

Novacane
10-05-2002, 08:35 PM
When you get rich? It's gotta cost a lot more to live in Ca than WNY does'nt it?

Novacane
10-05-2002, 08:37 PM
I don't have 170 bucks.

Look at it as an ivestment! 17 week season you surely would save $10 a week if you stayed out of the sports bar every week.
Beer and food is a lot cheaper at the grocery store than sports bar.

ublinkwescore
10-05-2002, 08:38 PM
You like punk rock Herdwatcher?

It's all about 98 mute, Boy Kicks Girl, h20, shutdown, old AFI, old (really old) offspring, Deviates, Gorilla Biscuits, Houseboy, Civ, the Lawndarts, Curbside (san Jose, Ca - I think they broke up though), old pennywise.

ublinkwescore
10-05-2002, 08:52 PM
I don't have to spend ten bucks - I usually only spend like 4 or 5 tops.

Herdwatcher
10-06-2002, 01:43 AM
You like punk rock Herdwatcher?

It's all about 98 mute, Boy Kicks Girl, h20, shutdown, old AFI, old (really old) offspring, Deviates, Gorilla Biscuits, Houseboy, Civ, the Lawndarts, Curbside (san Jose, Ca - I think they broke up though), old pennywise.

I can get into some of it, sure. I'm more the vintage metal rock like Judas Priest, which by the way are still rocking hard and loud.
:punk: :urock: Well let's see, Have you heard of this group. Daglo abortions? With songs like "Ronald Raygun" Man it's been a while. I will need to dig in the box of old tapes for more info.

northernbillfan
10-06-2002, 05:01 AM
Herd has heard of Dayglo....:punk:

I can say "I'm proud to be Canadian, pass me another Eskimo..."

Ihave to wear my Jim Kelly jersey tomorrow. I have one of those $9 Rob Johnson jerseys I bought a few months ago, and the Bills lost when I wore it. I have to go with #12 tomorrow.

Just a silly superstition I have!

Also, you can have NFL Sunday ticket...I'll take Mo's amy Sunday, where I don't have to change channels to see all the games, and there are no kids or wife or other distractions. Just football!!!

Oh, and they have a sports lotto booth on site :D

ublinkwescore
10-06-2002, 03:57 PM
I've heard of the Dayglo abortions - never heard anything by them I don't think. I can check them out on my MP3 downloading software.