X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Pro Bowl

Ruben Brown and Takeo Spikes have made the Pro Bowl. With Sam Adams and Pat Williams along with Brian Moorman as alternates.

Ruben Brown keeps his string up deservedley or not. Thoughts?
  • BillsNick
    • Jul 2003

one of these pro-bowlers is not like the others...........RB doesn't belong.

Comment

• BillsMan80
      Tapit: All the Way to the Derby
      • Jul 2002

As much as some say he doesn't seserve it, he must be doing something right. It's not as if he led the fan voting categories. And fan voting is only 1/3 of the vote. The rest is done through players and league personnel, so they must know something we don't.
      The NTRA...GO BABY GO!!!!!!!
      THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT WILLIS!!!!!!!!!!! Touchdown Wills McGahee!!!!!

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

Brown and Spikes Earn Pro Bowl Honors

buffalobills.com
        December 18, 2003

Orchard Park, NY - The Bills today announced that guard RUBEN BROWN and linebacker TAKEO SPIKES have been selected to represent the team in the Pro Bowl.

Defensive tackles PAT WILLIAMS and SAM ADAMS along with punter BRIAN MOORMAN were selected as alternates.

This marks Brown’s franchise record-setting eighth consecutive Pro Bowl selection, one more than the seven straight selections earned by Andre Reed (1988-94) and Bruce Smith (1992-98). It is also the eighth career Pro Bowl selection for Brown, the most ever by a Bills offensive player and second in team history behind Bruce Smith’s 11 total selections.

For Spikes, this is his first career Pro Bowl selection. It comes in his sixth career season and his first in Buffalo. Takeo ranks second on the team with 126 total tackles and also has two interceptions, two sacks, a fumble recovery and a forced fumble.

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Ruben Brown again? Congrats to Takeo!

He deserved it. Hopefully at least two of the alternates get to go. That would be cool! I'm proud of Moorman and Big Pat. It's about time. Maybe next year they will both be starters. BTW...Big Sam proved he isn't a big fat tub of goo and deserves to go, too!

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
            Legendary Zoner
            • Jul 2002

I can't believe that Ruben made it the last 5 years.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
              I can't believe that Ruben made it the last 5 years.
              Agreed. I've heard of resting on your laurels, but this guy is making a career of it.
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                short bus extraordinaire
                • Jul 2002

r.brown????you gotta be kidding me.
                Originally posted by yordad
                Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                  Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by BillsMan80
                  As much as some say he doesn't deserve it, he must be doing something right. It's not as if he led the fan voting categories. And fan voting is only 1/3 of the vote. The rest is done through players and league personnel, so they must know something we don't.
                  U're prolly rite on that one. RB is sooo !@#$ lucky fan voting only counts for a third, cuz he shure looks reely bad on TV. Big Pat, Fletcher, and Moorman should be goin too. As starters. ZAch Thomas is as overrated as RB. Moorman is the most exciting punter than.... i can't remember. Shane who? Moorman's even got his own nickname, ThunderLeg or sumthing... (i can't remember exactly wut it was) And Big Pat has blasted thru O-even w/ that loser Denney next to him.
                  "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                  -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• venis2k1
                    Youboty can hope
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ShadowHawk7

U're prolly rite on that one. RB is sooo !@#$ lucky fan voting only counts for a third, cuz he shure looks reely bad on TV. Big Pat, Fletcher, and Moorman should be goin too. As starters. ZAch Thomas is as overrated as RB. Moorman is the most exciting punter than.... i can't remember. Shane who? Moorman's even got his own nickname, ThunderLeg or sumthing... (i can't remember exactly wut it was) And Big Pat has blasted thru O-even w/ that loser Denney next to him.
                    1. zach may be overrated, but ray lewis is not.

2. shane lechler has been a better punter than moorman this year.

Comment

• venis2k1
                      Youboty can hope
                      • Jul 2002

more intersting is pete priscos all afc team with aaron schobel making it over jason taylor :)

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

Spikes couldn't get to the probowl with a losing team like the bengals and he made it w/ a losing team in Buffalo.
                        sacrifice1
                        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by venis2k1
                          more intersting is pete priscos all afc team with aaron schobel making it over jason taylor :)

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/6932492
                          Schobel makes Taylor look like a rookie.
                          sacrifice1
                          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Patrick76777
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsMan80
                            As much as some say he doesn't seserve it, he must be doing something right. It's not as if he led the fan voting categories. And fan voting is only 1/3 of the vote. The rest is done through players and league personnel, so they must know something we don't.

No what are you talking about. The members of this site are all professional O-line evaluators!
                            Resign our own guys!

Comment

• BillsMan80
                              Tapit: All the Way to the Derby
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Patrick76777

No what are you talking about. The members of this site are all professional O-line evaluators!
                              You are right. I forgot. I can't remember all the road grading blocks Ruben had on the way to Travis runs, and how everyone complains about penalties, yet he only has 5 all year. I am just a rookie at this thing, and so are those darn NFL players and personnel people.
                              The NTRA...GO BABY GO!!!!!!!
                              THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT WILLIS!!!!!!!!!!! Touchdown Wills McGahee!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X