PDA

View Full Version : Biron and Boulton To Go?

SkateZilla
12-18-2003, 01:49 PM
Just Wanted To Know your Thoughts.

Its Seems Wierd.

Norenon has played 4 in a row, yeah he played well but he needs to rest, But RUFF has had it with biron and wont play him.

And Boulton though he's Playing Back 2 back games now, It wsa reported that PETERS was Told To Get a Perm. House/Apartment in Buffalo.

So.
Does Anyone Else See a Biron, Boulton Deal (For a Scorer Perhaps)

Ebenezer
12-18-2003, 01:52 PM
They can both go...right out of town on the first trade...and include Satan in there too.

SabreEleven
12-18-2003, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by SkateZilla
Just Wanted To Know your Thoughts.

Its Seems Wierd.

Norenon has played 4 in a row, yeah he played well but he needs to rest, But RUFF has had it with biron and wont play him.

And Boulton though he's Playing Back 2 back games now, It wsa reported that PETERS was Told To Get a Perm. House/Apartment in Buffalo.

So.
Does Anyone Else See a Biron, Boulton Deal (For a Scorer Perhaps)

Would you give a scorer for these two? I wouldn't.

Rude American
12-19-2003, 09:16 AM
4 games in a row for a goalie isn't a lot and does warrant a rest. 7 or 8, especially in a short span, sure. But if a goalie is hot, play the hell out of him. Ride the wave, I say.

This platooning goalies BS is killing my fantasy numbers. I picked up McLennan and they play kiprusov. I drop him, then they play him and he gets a SO. I pick up Nabokov and San Jose plays the other kid last night. I hate that crap. Name a starter and go with him.

hurls
12-19-2003, 03:41 PM
they already said Marty starts tonight

SkateZilla
12-19-2003, 04:09 PM
yeah to show him off for the potential package buyers.

The Spaz
12-19-2003, 04:15 PM
Were lucky to get just picks for our goalies. None of them have done ***** to prove there worth a damn (Noronen, Biron). I am still high on Miller though.