PDA

View Full Version : peters autograph appearance

Twistmyarm
12-19-2003, 07:29 AM
Sabres tough-man Andrew Peters will be signing autographs tonight outside the Sabres holiday kiosk in the lower level of the Walden Galleria outside of Sears at 7:00 PM. Peters currently leads Buffalo in penalty minutes, registering 76 minutes in the sin bin in just 18 games.

After a short visit with Peters, fans that have not yet completed their holiday shopping can stop by the Sabres kiosk to purchase Holiday Packs. Packages include two (2) tickets to a Sabres game, two (2) tickets to a Bandits game, and a voucher good for buy-one-get-one free tickets to select Sabres and Bandits games, all wrapped up in a Sabres gift box with a Buffalo tee-shirt

more (http://www.sabres.com/)

Yeah!!!! A peters autograph!!! That and a bus ticket can get you downtown!, hopefully he won't fall down while he's signing them!

Ð
12-19-2003, 08:17 AM
He'll be working at Chrysler next year

The Spaz
12-19-2003, 09:55 AM
He needs to learn how to fight or score he isn't doign any of the 2 and doesn't deserve a roster spot.

JD
12-19-2003, 04:45 PM
He has balls, give him some credit.

He gets his ass kicked once, and everyone starts saying crap. I didnt hear any of this before the fight had happend....

The Spaz
12-19-2003, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by JD SabreFan
He has balls, give him some credit.

He gets his ass kicked once, and everyone starts saying crap. I didnt hear any of this before the fight had happend....

Once you need to pay more attention. Any legitimate heavyweight he goes aginst he gets wacked, always.....

Twistmyarm
12-20-2003, 06:53 AM
He has balls, give him some credit. ..you are kidding me right? what balls has he shown?

He gets his ass kicked once Once? I haven't seen him win one yet, every single fight is a carbon copy of the next

step 1.) dance around with your "dukes up" like some old school boxer

step 2.) wrestle around a little bit, maybe get in one or two good punches if he is lucky

step 3.) get pulled off balance and fall to the ice like a 200 lb sack of Sh**

my freakin 5 year old nephew playing mini-mites has better balance than him!

he's a freakin joke, and I'm sure Razor is sitting in the booth laughing his ass off at him night after night! It just goes to prove you don't have to be an oversised mongoloid to be a tough guy..Ray and Domi are great examples of that

trade this kid for a used puck bag and be happy you got that!