• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Don't worry, fellow Bills fans...

Only 268 days, 3 hours and 24 minutes until next season (assuming we have a 1 pm start- if we have a 4 pm or night game, I'll have to add to it).

MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • clumping platelets

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Jul 2003

Only 51 hours and 4 minutes until the biggest game of this year :) The homecoming game....the rivalry continues......the day we can finally tell those sumb1tch fish fans that they cant say Dumbo is undefeated as a starter against us anymore...... the day we .......unleash the fury of our frustration by bringing down the team we so dispise.......a day we will look back upon as a catapult into the season we take victory in the bowl of all bowls......yes my fellow Bills fans......on sunday at 1 pm we begin our journey towards greatness......this will be our independance day!!!!!!

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
        Only 51 hours and 4 minutes until the biggest game of this year :) The homecoming game....the rivalry continues......the day we can finally tell those sumb1tch fish fans that they cant say Dumbo is undefeated as a starter against us anymore...... the day we .......unleash the fury of our frustration by bringing down the team we so dispise.......a day we will look back upon as a catapult into the season we take victory in the bowl of all bowls......yes my fellow Bills fans......on sunday at 1 pm we begin our journey towards greatness......this will be our independance day!!!!!!
        damn you should send that to Gregg so he can tack it up in the Bills locker room
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
          All-Pro Zoner
          • Jul 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37

damn you should send that to Gregg so he can tack it up in the Bills locker room
          I got carried away.....:) Bill Pulman from Independance Day should read it to the team.

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
            Only 268 days, 3 hours and 24 minutes until next season (assuming we have a 1 pm start- if we have a 4 pm or night game, I'll have to add to it).

What if we've got the Thursday night Opener?
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster

What if we've got the Thursday night Opener?
              I'll be absolutely shocked, but if it actually happens it means two things:

1. Subtract 3 days from my count
              2. It will be on the road- there's no way in hell they will EVER do a Thursday opener in Buffalo or any other small market.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
              X