PDA

View Full Version : Don't worry, fellow Bills fans...

OpIv37
12-19-2003, 08:38 AM
Only 268 days, 3 hours and 24 minutes until next season (assuming we have a 1 pm start- if we have a 4 pm or night game, I'll have to add to it).

:hitself:

clumping platelets
12-19-2003, 08:42 AM
:chuckle:

saviorbledsoe
12-19-2003, 08:54 AM
Only 51 hours and 4 minutes until the biggest game of this year :) The homecoming game....the rivalry continues......the day we can finally tell those sumb1tch fish fans that they cant say Dumbo is undefeated as a starter against us anymore...... the day we .......unleash the fury of our frustration by bringing down the team we so dispise.......a day we will look back upon as a catapult into the season we take victory in the bowl of all bowls......yes my fellow Bills fans......on sunday at 1 pm we begin our journey towards greatness......this will be our independance day!!!!!!

OpIv37
12-19-2003, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
Only 51 hours and 4 minutes until the biggest game of this year :) The homecoming game....the rivalry continues......the day we can finally tell those sumb1tch fish fans that they cant say Dumbo is undefeated as a starter against us anymore...... the day we .......unleash the fury of our frustration by bringing down the team we so dispise.......a day we will look back upon as a catapult into the season we take victory in the bowl of all bowls......yes my fellow Bills fans......on sunday at 1 pm we begin our journey towards greatness......this will be our independance day!!!!!!

damn you should send that to Gregg so he can tack it up in the Bills locker room

saviorbledsoe
12-19-2003, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by OpIv37

damn you should send that to Gregg so he can tack it up in the Bills locker room

I got carried away.....:) Bill Pulman from Independance Day should read it to the team.

The_Philster
12-19-2003, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by OpIv37
Only 268 days, 3 hours and 24 minutes until next season (assuming we have a 1 pm start- if we have a 4 pm or night game, I'll have to add to it).

:hitself:

What if we've got the Thursday night Opener? :shakeno:

OpIv37
12-19-2003, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster

What if we've got the Thursday night Opener? :shakeno:

I'll be absolutely shocked, but if it actually happens it means two things:

1. Subtract 3 days from my count
2. It will be on the road- there's no way in hell they will EVER do a Thursday opener in Buffalo or any other small market.