• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

My last game of the 03 season...

Unfortunately, Sunday will be the last game I get to watch this season. Damn NFL and their Saturday football. I've only missed 3 games in the last 3 seasons- two were the Vikings shootout and the Bills/Dolphins Snowbowl (both classics- d'oh).

But my sister-in-law is getting married on Sat Dec 27th- I'm happy for her but I do wish she had chosen a different time. To top it off, the wedding is in Puerto Rico, so even if I do manage to sneak off for a few, the game is only available on satellite.

True, the game is meaningless for the Bills, but it's the LAST ONE FOR 8 MONTHS.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • fabolouspaul
    • Oct 2002

Be sure to record it! It will be on national tv.
    LA needs a football team so that I can watch a Bills game live.

Comment

• Cntrygal
      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
      • Jul 2002

SURELY there is a bar somewhere there that caters to the AMERICAN FANATICS that watch football. Ask a local cabbie. GOOD LUCK!!!!
      Originally posted by notacon
      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by fabolouspaul
        Be sure to record it! It will be on national tv.
        Yeah- I need to clean out the TiVo and at least I'll have it waiting for me when I get back. But something about taping sporting events is anti-climatic
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
        X