Who I'd eally like to see as our next head coach...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Who I'd eally like to see as our next head coach...

...is Mike Holmgren, if he's let go.

"Every year, during the so-called "hiring and firing season," there is a surprise dismissal of a head coach. Last year, it was the exit of Steve Mariucci in San Francisco that surprised a lot of observers. This season's possible "surprise" guy? It could be Mike Holmgren of Seattle, which continued its road struggles in Sunday's defeat at St. Louis, a shortcoming that could well keep the Seahawks out of the playoffs. Holmgren surrendered his general manager duties this spring, did a terrific job early on in focusing on what he does best, but could miss the postseason play for the fourth time in five seasons."

When it got to the end against Seattle, the Rams got tough and pounded the ball with Marshall Faulk.

Imagine? We have our D very well set. Holmgren is the god of offense. Look what he did with GB and Seattle. We almost have the personnel in place to have a monster offense, just need to add a couple of players.

• IHateTheDullphins
    New and Improved!!
    • Aug 2003

Interesting take, and I wouldn't be opposed to it, however MH is a control freak, and that won't work here if that's what he wants.
    Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by IHateTheDullphins
      Interesting take, and I wouldn't be opposed to it, however MH is a control freak
      Wouldn't that be refreshing to us considering we've had Gregg Williams who had absolutely no control of his players or his staff?

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
        New and Improved!!
        • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi

Wouldn't that be refreshing to us considering we've had Gregg Williams who had absolutely no control of his players or his staff?
        I meant control as far as beyond just HC duties. I think he would be a good fit though, it's a good idea. He is an offensive genius, precisely what we need.
        Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• don137
          • Jul 2002

I thought he liked the west coast offense and we do not have the personnel for it...

Comment

• Brian Griese Rulz
            • Aug 2003

Didnt GW already prove his first year here that the West Coast Offense doesn't work in Buffalo?

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

actually .. holmgren has given up his GM duties.. he likes to have input on the players.. but i dont think he is as much a control freak as you may think.

i would be all for him.

and holmgren can make an offense work.. for sure... he knows how to pound alexander and has made hasslebeck one of the best qbs in the league.
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Miami_Vice
                • Aug 2003

WOuld B-lo pay enough for him though? You would have to think that there will be a lot of other bidders out there.

Gee let me think...Miami or snowy, crappy B-LO? Hmmm thats a tough one LOL

Comment

• The Spaz
                  • Mar 2003

Hmm a lot of FA's could have came to Miamt to Miami Lice but they decided not too why could that be?

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                    Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Brian Griese Rulz
                    Didnt GW already prove his first year here that the West Coast Offense doesn't work in Buffalo?
                    GW doesn't know crap about the WCO. His experience with it counts for nothing.

It's like having Richard Simmons telling you that Die Hard wasn't a manly enough of a movie.

Comment

• Miami_Vice
                      • Aug 2003

Takeo came to B-Lo because he is a moron

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                        short bus extraordinaire
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Miami_Vice
                        is that why you're in chicago?
                        Originally posted by yordad
                        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Miami_Vice
                          i am sure that people will be lined up to get to miami.. the land of the december meltdown and perpetual underperformers..

please dont talk **** about buffalo right after your nontackling team just go smoked on national tv in their own house, and have screwd the pooch on this years playoff chances..
                          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• gunzlingr
                            • Jul 2002

Take it easy on her Tatonka, being a finfan she doesn't know any better.
                            You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Miami_Vice
                              • Aug 2003

Smoked?! Were you watching the same game?!

Wasnt the score 34-27? I could have sworn the game came down to the final minutes

Smoked on national tv is more like Buffalo vs KC or when Buffalo got their asses handed to them 30-3 vs the Jets BWHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Please lets face it, both of our teams underachieved this year. Dont act like your team didnt.

Comment

Working...
                              X