PDA

View Full Version : Good Game and may no one get hurt.

MDFINFAN
12-19-2003, 02:25 PM
Since I've been building my house and haven't had a chance to chat as often, I thought I'd take this time to wish you and your's a happy holiday..also since both teams have not given us as many thrills this year as we thought, may this be a good game and no major injuries..

For all the fans on this board you've been great this season and I look forward to our continued conversations and developing friendships....and rivalry

I still have to say after all that...Go phins, kick bills butts..LOL

Merry Christmas....

SABURZFAN
12-19-2003, 02:37 PM
i'd wish you good luck but that would be a lie.:snicker:

here's to no major injuries.

:cheers:

Ebenezer
12-19-2003, 02:55 PM
Good luck...never wish for injuries here either...

...but I do wish for snow!!!

justasportsfan
12-19-2003, 03:15 PM
Good Game and may no one get hurt. except for the pride and ego's of finfans.

Happy Holidays MD.

TedMock
12-19-2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Ebenezer
Good luck...never wish for injuries here either...

...but I do wish for snow!!!

I agree. Never wish for the other team to have injuries. Maybe a little discomfort, gas or something like that! Good luck. Go Bills!!

lordofgun
12-19-2003, 03:45 PM
I wouldn't mind if Ricky twisted his ankle. :idunno:

The Spaz
12-19-2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun

Hey his shoulder is already hurt, why not an ankle too?:snicker:

mchurchfie
12-19-2003, 04:00 PM
Other than hoping that Schobel wraps Gay Fiddler's ears around his head so he can't see whats coming and shoves him up Jamie "Cheeseburg" Nails big caboose hopefully no injuries will occur...other than a bad case of hemorrhoids to JN or a bad ear infection to Fiddler.:snicker: Happy Holidays MD.:up:

mchurchfie
12-19-2003, 04:06 PM
Oh yeah...and I hope everyone on the Fin's defensive seven breaks a nail.:snicker:

Jan Reimers
12-19-2003, 04:06 PM
Good luck, MD, and may the least crappy team win.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Miami_Vice
12-19-2003, 04:45 PM
I just hope that Ricky goes easy on Takeo this time. I kinda felt bad for Takeo, who was trying sooooooo hard to "make it hot" but couldnt do it since Ricky pounded away on the Bills defense.

Hey Ricky go easy on him!!! LOL!

OpIv37
12-19-2003, 06:52 PM
The weird thing about this game- both teams are in a sort of win-win situation. The winning team gets the pride of beating a division rival, and for the Dolphins, a faint glimmer of playoff hope. The loser gets a better draft pick.

That being said- screw draft picks, GO BILLS!

But I agree- injuries are not cool, even to division rivals, so let's hope for a good game to end the disappointing season for both teams.

TigerJ
12-19-2003, 07:00 PM
I mainly hope it's a good game. I don't want anyone to blow up an ACL or rupture an achilles, or anything like that. Sprains, pulls and bruises don't have much impact at this point, unless Miami does sneak into the playoffs as a wild card. We'll do our best to make sure that doesn't happen. In any case, Merry Christmas, MD, and everyone else for that matter, not that I won't be posting between now and Dec. 25.

The Spaz
12-19-2003, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Miami_Vice
I just hope that Ricky goes easy on Takeo this time. I kinda felt bad for Takeo, who was trying sooooooo hard to "make it hot" but couldnt do it since Ricky pounded away on the Bills defense.

Hey Ricky go easy on him!!! LOL!

Oh please how many carries did it take little wicky to get 100 yards rushing on us please, take it easy...lmao!

imbondz
12-20-2003, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun

that's not really an injury so it's o.k. to wish for. Hairline fractures are o.k. too :up: