PDA

View Full Version : Our Finest Hour

saviorbledsoe
12-19-2003, 04:59 PM
In this....our hour of despair....we face a final challenge ....A beacon of light in the hell we know as 2003......the homecoming game....the rivalry continues......the day we finally tell those sumb1tch fish fans that they cant say Dumbo is undefeated as a starter against us anymore...... the day we unleash the fury of our frustration by bringing down the team we so despise.......a day we will look back upon as a catapult into the season we take victory in the bowl of all bowls......yes my fellow Bills fans......on Sunday at 1 pm we begin our journey towards greatness......our finest hour......this will be our independence day!!!!!!

ryguy8161
12-19-2003, 05:36 PM
*CROUD ROAR*

Dozerdog
12-19-2003, 06:16 PM
Now all we gotta do is Draft Will Smith

bigbry
12-19-2003, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
In this....our hour of despair....we face a final challenge ....A beacon of light in the hell we know as 2003......the homecoming game....the rivalry continues......the day we finally tell those sumb1tch fish fans that they cant say Dumbo is undefeated as a starter against us anymore...... the day we unleash the fury of our frustration by bringing down the team we so despise.......a day we will look back upon as a catapult into the season we take victory in the bowl of all bowls......yes my fellow Bills fans......on Sunday at 1 pm we begin our journey towards greatness......our finest hour......this will be our independence day!!!!!!

How pathetic. www.pathetic.com

BB

saviorbledsoe
12-19-2003, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by bigbry

How pathetic. www.pathetic.com

BB

You're pathetic ...nice url for farting.....are you 2 years old?

HAMMER
12-19-2003, 07:44 PM
I know Will Smith can rap, but can he play ball too?

lordofgun
12-19-2003, 11:01 PM
To a higher draft pick! :beers: