PDA

View Full Version : What's that QB's name from Boise St.?

ublinkwescore
12-20-2003, 02:44 PM
You know, the one with the crazy TD to INT ratio (something like 30+ to only 4 INTs)

I'd say we draft him (if he's there when we draft since Eli probably won't be), get either Holmgren or Reeves here to coach this team *condition of their contract - DON'T F*** WITH THE D!!!!

who's with me?

NC-BILLS44
12-20-2003, 04:03 PM
Ryan Dinwiddie

He's competitive, but I'm not sure of his size. 6'1" 187 lbs.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/profiles/qb/ryandinwiddie.html

ublinkwescore
12-20-2003, 08:42 PM
After reading that, I'd say we take all stud OL men for the first two rounds, then we go with him in the third after we trade down as far as possible in the third to get him.

Then we go WR and DE.

I'd say we address our pass rushing DE in the FA this year (not Kearse either - I'd much rather have Grant Wistrom for durability purposes).

HenryRules
12-20-2003, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by ublinkwescore
After reading that, I'd say we take all stud OL men for the first two rounds, then we go with him in the third after we trade down as far as possible in the third to get him.

Then we go WR and DE.

I'd say we address our pass rushing DE in the FA this year (not Kearse either - I'd much rather have Grant Wistrom for durability purposes).

I don't think there's any guards or centers worth a first-rounder this year - especially where we'll be picking. I'd much rather us sign one of the free agents available and go for game-breaking talent, then to reach on an OLmen.

If we don't take a WR in the first round, I don't think we should take one at all unless someone amazing drops really far. We have Coleman, Aitken, and Brown as project receivers - with Moulds, Reed, Shaw already on the roster there's no space for another project.