• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Miami won, big deal

So, Drew Bumbled big time AGAIN..big deal!

That doesn't mean we can't wipe that chit eatin' grin off the PatriLucks face.

Call me crazy but, I hope Blindsoe sits out the last game, and I hope we can do it with AVP...just run the f'n ball the entire game, because the Pansies only have the pass covered. They can't stop the run if their life depended on it, so WHY NOT use AVP and let him go out in style????

Before any AVP bashers reply...

or

any Saviorbledsoe's reply...

Stop and think about it!

If you're honest, my opinion isn't so far fetched, is it?
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • tylaw4president
    • Oct 2003

Re: Miami won, big deal

Originally posted by mybills

Call me crazy but, I hope Blindsoe sits out the last game, and I hope we can do it with AVP...just run the f'n ball the entire game, because the Pansies only have the pass covered. They can't stop the run if their life depended on it, so WHY NOT use AVP and let him go out in style????

3rd in the NFL against the run at 90.1 ypg. Seems like they can stop the run to me.

Comment

• Cntrygal
      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
      • Jul 2002

I'd be more apt to listen to someone's opinion without all the name calling.

Personally.... I wouldn't have minded if Bledsoe had gotten pulled by the start of the 4th today. After all.... how much worse could it have gotten? It may have also jump started everyone else.
      Originally posted by notacon
      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Cntrygal
        • Jul 2002

welcome to the zone tylaw. :)
        The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

Ty Law seems to be the only one who CAN stop the run. Big whoop! One player!

btw, I'm changing
          <- his name.
          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• tylaw4president
            • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Cntrygal
            welcome to the zone tylaw. :)
            Thanks. I've actually been reading things here for the past couple of months. Don't worry I'm not here to talk trash. You guys killed us in week 1, and although that was a long time ago, that was still this season. Good luck next weekend.

Comment

• Cntrygal
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by tylaw4president
              Thanks. I've actually been reading things here for the past couple of months. Don't worry I'm not here to talk trash. You guys killed us in week 1, and although that was a long time ago, that was still this season. Good luck next weekend.
              Thanks... we'll need all the luck we can get with the way we've been playing. Want to give up Ty Law to us too?

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by tylaw4president

Any chance that BB will start his backups to prevent any injuries to his starters?
                sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• casdhf
                  • Jul 2002

I don't think it would matter if he did.
                  Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                  cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• DallasDolfan
                    • Jul 2003

Ahhh....poor Bills fans. You were so adept at running your mouth before the season, how you beat the Lucas Led Dolphins twice last year. Came on our site and did a ton of trash talking. Funny how none of you are there now. Bunch of pusses.
                    Texas' #1 Dolfan

2003=Year of the Fin

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                      short bus extraordinaire
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DallasDolfan
                      Came on our site and did a ton of trash talking. Funny how none of you are there now. Bunch of pusses.

tell Finheaven to lift the ban.
                      Originally posted by yordad
                      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• The_Philster
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Cntrygal
                        I'd be more apt to listen to someone's opinion without all the name calling.
                        Agreed. when someone starts name-calling it makes them look bad and you can't take them seriously.
                        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                          • Jul 2003

Since Ted Washington returned from injury after the Pats' bye week, the Pats have played 6 games. They have faced some pretty good backs in that stretch: Troy Hambrick, Domanick Davis, Edgerrin James, Ricky Williams, Fred Taylor, Curtis Martin.

In that stretch, they have allowed 520 yards on 158 carries, 3.3 yards-per-carry. That is an average of 26 carries for 86.7 yards per game. They haven't allowed any back to go over 100 yards in that stretch.

If your going to try and pound the football against the Patriots, you are playing to their strength as a defense.

Comment

Working...
                          X