PDA

View Full Version : Miami won, big deal

mybills
12-21-2003, 04:06 PM
So, Drew Bumbled big time AGAIN..big deal!

That doesn't mean we can't wipe that chit eatin' grin off the PatriLucks face.

Call me crazy but, I hope Blindsoe sits out the last game, and I hope we can do it with AVP...just run the f'n ball the entire game, because the Pansies only have the pass covered. They can't stop the run if their life depended on it, so WHY NOT use AVP and let him go out in style????

Before any AVP bashers reply...

or

any Saviorbledsoe's reply...

Stop and think about it!

If you're honest, my opinion isn't so far fetched, is it?

tylaw4president
12-21-2003, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by mybills

Call me crazy but, I hope Blindsoe sits out the last game, and I hope we can do it with AVP...just run the f'n ball the entire game, because the Pansies only have the pass covered. They can't stop the run if their life depended on it, so WHY NOT use AVP and let him go out in style????

3rd in the NFL against the run at 90.1 ypg. Seems like they can stop the run to me.

Cntrygal
12-21-2003, 04:15 PM
I'd be more apt to listen to someone's opinion without all the name calling. :biggrin:

Personally.... I wouldn't have minded if Bledsoe had gotten pulled by the start of the 4th today. After all.... how much worse could it have gotten? It may have also jump started everyone else.

Cntrygal
12-21-2003, 04:16 PM
welcome to the zone tylaw. :)

mybills
12-21-2003, 04:19 PM
Ty Law seems to be the only one who CAN stop the run. Big whoop! One player!

btw, I'm changing
<- his name. :snicker:

tylaw4president
12-21-2003, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Cntrygal
welcome to the zone tylaw. :)

Thanks. I've actually been reading things here for the past couple of months. Don't worry I'm not here to talk trash. You guys killed us in week 1, and although that was a long time ago, that was still this season. Good luck next weekend.

Cntrygal
12-21-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by tylaw4president
Thanks. I've actually been reading things here for the past couple of months. Don't worry I'm not here to talk trash. You guys killed us in week 1, and although that was a long time ago, that was still this season. Good luck next weekend.

Thanks... we'll need all the luck we can get with the way we've been playing. Want to give up Ty Law to us too? ;)

justasportsfan
12-21-2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by tylaw4president

Any chance that BB will start his backups to prevent any injuries to his starters?

casdhf
12-21-2003, 09:25 PM
I don't think it would matter if he did.

DallasDolfan
12-21-2003, 09:38 PM
Ahhh....poor Bills fans. You were so adept at running your mouth before the season, how you beat the Lucas Led Dolphins twice last year. Came on our site and did a ton of trash talking. Funny how none of you are there now. Bunch of pusses.

SABURZFAN
12-21-2003, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by DallasDolfan
Came on our site and did a ton of trash talking. Funny how none of you are there now. Bunch of pusses.

:laughter:

tell Finheaven to lift the ban.

The_Philster
12-22-2003, 04:56 AM
Originally posted by Cntrygal
I'd be more apt to listen to someone's opinion without all the name calling. :biggrin:

Agreed. when someone starts name-calling it makes them look bad and you can't take them seriously.

Ickybaluky
12-22-2003, 06:48 AM
Since Ted Washington returned from injury after the Pats' bye week, the Pats have played 6 games. They have faced some pretty good backs in that stretch: Troy Hambrick, Domanick Davis, Edgerrin James, Ricky Williams, Fred Taylor, Curtis Martin.

In that stretch, they have allowed 520 yards on 158 carries, 3.3 yards-per-carry. That is an average of 26 carries for 86.7 yards per game. They haven't allowed any back to go over 100 yards in that stretch.

If your going to try and pound the football against the Patriots, you are playing to their strength as a defense.