PDA

View Full Version : Why, when we were down by 17 in the 3rd and 4th quarter...

mchurchfie
12-21-2003, 04:07 PM
was the offense taking its sweet time in the huddle and why did they start running the ball so much when they did, for once, need to pass. There was no sense of urgency at all!! This whole offensive team, including coaches, is dumber than a bag of rocks.:shakeno:

stuckincincy
12-21-2003, 04:12 PM
I think the bills have institutionally changed from a notably astute organizations to one on the lower rungs. And Ralph's family is starting to remind me of the late Paul Brown's family...

SABURZFAN
12-21-2003, 04:13 PM
that's been the problem for the whole year......coaching.(or lack of)

mybills
12-21-2003, 04:14 PM
it was a mirage. blink your eyes 3 times and I promise it'll all go away. - Greg Williams

:rofl:

BillsFever
12-21-2003, 04:19 PM
Probably because Drew Bledsoe was throwing a possible INT or getting sacked as he stared off into space in the pocket.

They probably wanted to end the game before it got anymore out of hand. If Drew just would've sat back there and passed every play he might've set a record for sacks and INT's in one game as we lost 41-3

mybills
12-21-2003, 04:22 PM
Bills Fever, there's only 3 words for it...

RUN THE BALL!

shelby
12-21-2003, 06:11 PM
That game was the sorriest piece of :angry: i have seen in a long time.
:puke:

Ebenezer
12-21-2003, 06:13 PM
running the ball did not work early in the game. that doesn't mean they should ignore the running game but it was funny, every time our section yelled at them to run the ball...they did...and the results were no gain, fumble, lost yardage, etc...

the larger question is questionable play calling. calls at bad times. inside flanker screen at the 5? that has a very low percentage of working. we have seen it all season and it continued today. there is a thought that we can "trick them"...imo, that is not how you win football games.