• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Save Your Stamp And.....

do not renew your season tickets for next year.if that pompous idiot,donahoe,doesn't want to listen to the fans then maybe he'll hear this statement when tickets sales are off drastically.just remember,WE are BILLS fans.WE are paying his salary.this is OUR football team.

friggin idiot.........
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.
  • BillsFever
    Mr. Predictament
    • Feb 2003

I'll probably be saving my stamp if Drew Bledsoe is our QB again next year.

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

No way! We just need more "hit home" signs in the audience. mybills (the artist) is now taking orders...watch it though, I might adlib a little bit!
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

do what you got to do.don't hold back and take no prisoners.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
          do not renew your season tickets for next year.if that pompous idiot,donahoe,doesn't want to listen to the fans then maybe he'll hear this statement when tickets sales are off drastically.just remember,WE are BILLS fans.WE are paying his salary.this is OUR football team.

friggin idiot.........
          Not a chance. I'm not willing to see the Bills leave town and going to the game is an experience not to be missed...even if the team sucks.
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Historian
            2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
            • Dec 2002

Everyone needs to take a step back from this season, which has obviously been a major disappointment, and take a breath. There are some major changes in store for this team, and by the draft party, I can just about guarantee you that all those who are cursing them now, will be predicting the AFC Championship Game for them in April. Hope springs eternal for Bills fans.

Just take your ST voucher, put it in a drawer for a month or so, and watch some of the off season events unfold. I seriously doubt the Bills will be standing pat, as this team is not that far off.

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

As a wise man told me yesterday (or maybe that's wiseass...Jodi ), the team sucked but we still had a lot of fun. It'd take a lot more than a bad season to get me to not renew my seasons.
              Last edited by The_Philster; 12-22-2003, 08:23 AM.
              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
                As a wise man told me yesterday (or maybe that's wiseass...Jodi :bigrin: ), the team sucked but we still had a lot of fun. It'd take a lot more than a bad season to get me to not renew my seasons.

Great post.

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsfanone

Great post.
                  I think the people willing to give up their seasons so easily just don't know how to let loose and have fun at the games. shortly after we got into the lot, helmetguy, Jen, and I made sure to go visit Kenny, Brandon, Scotty, Jodi, and everyone at the Pinto. You haven't tailgated until you've had a shot out of the bowling ball.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                    • May 2003

Originally posted by The_Philster
                    Not a chance. I'm not willing to see the Bills leave town and going to the game is an experience not to be missed...even if the team sucks.
                    You've got it, Philster. I'm as upset as anyone at the mess this team is in, but I've reupped my 4 tickets for 3 more years and about 35,000 miles of driving to and from the Ralph.
                    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Dozerdog
                      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                      You've got it, Philster. I'm as upset as anyone at the mess this team is in, but I've reupped my 4 tickets for 3 more years and about 35,000 miles of driving to and from the Ralph.

Same here.

If BillsFever wants to dump his seasons- it's his right. I'm upgrading this offseason because I think TD had brought this team a long way talent and cap wise. He just needs a better coach. (which will be coming)

I just get bothered when non-season ticket holders tell me what I should do with my money (boycotts, not renew, ect...) to further their agendas.

Comment

• helmetguy
                        Touch the helmet for luck
                        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                        Same here.

If BillsFever wants to dump his seasons- it's his right. I'm upgrading this offseason because I think TD had brought this team a long way talent and cap wise. He just needs a better coach. (which will be coming)

I just get bothered when non-season ticket holders tell me what I should do with my money (boycotts, not renew, ect...) to further their agendas.

Couldn't have said it better myself...in under 500 words, at least!
                        Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
                        And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• Voltron
                          • Jul 2002

I have been talking with some one already (The woman I took to the Jets game) about splitting a season next year. I have talked to the person I got my tix from this year and he said he would work something out so that we could use his seniority with seasons to get the tix. I LOVE my seats in section 123 and even if they lose, it is so much nicer to be there and experience it than watch 3 hours of game and 1 hour of commercials. Not to mention, who the hell goes to RWS and doesn't enjoy the tailgating!? I mean that is 50% of the experience if you ask me!

I want to take this opportunity to thank all the folks I hung out with this past year at the games. Especially Philster who let me call him about 25 times this year to find him. If you find Phil, then you find Joe (helmet guy) and between the two of them you have found the party !

P.S. Anyone who has not visited Kenny at the Pinto missed out on a must visit spot on game day! Make plans to visit and do your shot out of the bowling ball. It looks gross, but hell we put worse in our mouths at any fast food restaurant
                          Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
                          - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                          -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
                          - Mark Twain

Comment

• Ebenezer
                            Give me a minute...
                            • Jul 2002

Short term problems don't affect the average fan...the bigger picture is that this team under GW is better off now in his third year than it was after 3 years of WP. The on-field product may not be as good all the time but the cap situation is so much better that a real coach a little tweaking puts this team in the playoffs. The team WP and Butler left behind was far from a SB as...as...well, the last three years.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                              Give me a minute...
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Voltron
                              P.S. Anyone who has not visited Kenny at the Pinto missed out on a must visit spot on game day! Make plans to visit and do your shot out of the bowling ball. It looks gross, but hell we put worse in our mouths at any fast food restaurant
                              BTW, I walked by there on the way to the stadium...no offense, but it is a dump.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

Working...
                              X