PDA

View Full Version : a miserable end to a miserable season...

OpIv37
12-21-2003, 04:21 PM
I thought maybe we could close the season out by officially eliminating our #1 rival from the playoffs- if we're going down, the least we can do is take them with us. Instead, we get a repeat of the first Miami game- the D contains but the offense makes stupid mistakes and can't stay on the field.

Instead of watching the sinking ship that is the Dolphins in December, I got to watch Jason Taylor do that *******--g gang sign sack thing or whatever the ******* that is all afternoon. Once again, Gilbride calls a pass on 3rd and 2 that leads to a turnover, and passes on 2 of 3 downs from 5 yard line. Doesn't this horse's ass read the papers?

I was hoping for at least a little silver lining in this travesty of a season, but all we got was embarrassment. The offseason is boring, but in a way I'm relieved that this torture is drawing to a close.

SABURZFAN
12-21-2003, 04:48 PM
unfortunately,we have one more week to go.:shakeno:

OpIv37
12-21-2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN
unfortunately,we have one more week to go.:shakeno:

yeah but I won't be around to watch it- my sister in law is getting married. A few weeks ago, I was pissed about having to miss the Saturday game. Now, I'm not sure it's a bad thing. The last thing we need right now is another chance to embarrass ourselves on national TV

Billz_fan
12-21-2003, 05:08 PM
The Bills looked like the Keystone Cops in the first half. Everyone was in disaray. Bledsoe drops back to pass and by the time he sets his feet to pass the pocket is collapsing :cynic:

The O line is a mess. Under the best conditions Drew is gonna throw some pics. Under these conditions it's twice as bad cus he is getting sacked right and left which makes him puke up the ball besides :cynic:

If you think about it, it's amazing that Henry has any yards at all with this line in front of him. The yards he has are purley on his own ability.

They should start AvP in the last game. It would at least be interesting to see if he gets creamed also.

Gilbride has to go and I hope Williams is gone also.

OpIv37
12-21-2003, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Billz_fan

They should start AvP in the last game. It would at least be interesting to see if he gets creamed also.

Gilbride has to go and I hope Williams is gone also.

I agree- I hope both those clowns are gone. As far as who they start, does it matter? This is the worst thing about bad seasons- the meaningless games at the end. I was hoping that the rivalry with the Dolphins would inspire them but I guess not. We only get 16 a year and it sucks to have several that lack a point.

Billz_fan
12-21-2003, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by OpIv37

I agree- I hope both those clowns are gone. As far as who they start, does it matter? This is the worst thing about bad seasons- the meaningless games at the end. I was hoping that the rivalry with the Dolphins would inspire them but I guess not. We only get 16 a year and it sucks to have several that lack a point.

I agree, I don't think it matters who starts at QB. I just want to see if someone else fares any better back there. It is hard to even watch what we saw today. I am completely miserable at how this group performed this season. I had hopes we would at least reach the playoffs. What a pipe dream that turned out to be.

mchurchfie
12-21-2003, 05:38 PM
Its not over yet...we still have about three months of watching the Sabres bumble and stumble their way out of a playoff spot.:shakeno:

StillLurkin
12-21-2003, 05:41 PM
bout the best thing was when Bonnie Bernstein stopped in front of us. MAN IS SHE HOT! she's such a little woman, but none the less hotter than hell!