PDA

View Full Version : Another bonehead call by Williams

eddiehaskill
12-21-2003, 05:49 PM
Picture this. It's 4th and 1. Miami is on their own 30. Miami has just recieved a 15 yard penalty. If we decline they will surely punt. But no, no no our coaching staff decides to accept the penalty and then Ricky Willams busts off a 18 yard run for a first down.

Brilliant Gregg, just brilliant.

oh, and Bledsoe is the worst QB in the league right now. Get his ass out of here.

StillLurkin
12-21-2003, 06:41 PM
well not defending gregg, but its a field position game. it was 4 and 19, who honestly thinks ricky runs for a 1st down. if they pass and gain, they are still deeper on the punt attempt.

Turf
12-21-2003, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by eddiehaskill
Picture this. It's 4th and 1. Miami is on their own 30. Miami has just recieved a 15 yard penalty. If we decline they will surely punt. But no, no no our coaching staff decides to accept the penalty and then Ricky Willams busts off a 18 yard run for a first down.

Brilliant Gregg, just brilliant.

oh, and Bledsoe is the worst QB in the league right now. Get his ass out of here.

I thought that's what happened. I was walking around during that call and missed it, but I thought it was 4th and 1. I see Rainman did it again, what a freakin tool he is, him and Gilbride. And yeah, Drew is done.

Historian
12-21-2003, 08:56 PM
I especially loved the shovel pass today!