X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eddiehaskill
    • Sep 2003

Another bonehead call by Williams

Picture this. It's 4th and 1. Miami is on their own 30. Miami has just recieved a 15 yard penalty. If we decline they will surely punt. But no, no no our coaching staff decides to accept the penalty and then Ricky Willams busts off a 18 yard run for a first down.

Brilliant Gregg, just brilliant.

oh, and Bledsoe is the worst QB in the league right now. Get his ass out of here.
  • StillLurkin
    • Jul 2002

well not defending gregg, but its a field position game. it was 4 and 19, who honestly thinks ricky runs for a 1st down. if they pass and gain, they are still deeper on the punt attempt.
    Become one with nature.........then marinate it!

Comment

• Travis Hunter
      • Jul 2002

Re: Another bonehead call by Williams

Originally posted by eddiehaskill
      Picture this. It's 4th and 1. Miami is on their own 30. Miami has just recieved a 15 yard penalty. If we decline they will surely punt. But no, no no our coaching staff decides to accept the penalty and then Ricky Willams busts off a 18 yard run for a first down.

Brilliant Gregg, just brilliant.

oh, and Bledsoe is the worst QB in the league right now. Get his ass out of here.
      I thought that's what happened. I was walking around during that call and missed it, but I thought it was 4th and 1. I see Rainman did it again, what a freakin tool he is, him and Gilbride. And yeah, Drew is done.
      Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• Historian
        2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
        • Dec 2002

I especially loved the shovel pass today!

Comment

Working...
        X