• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

An absolute disgrace

It just amazes me. When you think it can't get any worse...it does.

1. Why are they selling Zweigels hot dogs at the stadium?? Sahlen's are made in Buffalo and are 100x better.

2. Christmas 21st. Why do we have to listen to "I am you Mor-tel En-e-my" and "Get out da way" instead of Christmas songs? Really set the mood!

3. 12:45 and there is a mile long line to get...INTO THE PARKING LOT. What a bunch of phoney fans. I know some of them had an excuse but that many?? Sad. Very sad. The stands weren't even full until the second quarter began.

OK, now, seriously.

It's just my opinion but there is a faction of this team that either lacks heart, brains or both. 20-3 midway through the 3rd quarter. You have an offense that has, for the most part, sputtered since week 2. Finally, the Bills start to move the ball but where is the hurry up offense. I'm not asking for the old K-Gun offense. I know we are not going to run that but we could move with some sort of purpose. Some sort of intent. Even in the 4th when the Bills were making that long drive they were doing the 'Fins a favor by taking there time. No hurry up. No 2-mintue drill. No sense of urgency. What does this say for our players? What does this say for our coaches?

It was disgraceful.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

problem #1 is the most serious.what are they thinking?
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Historian
      2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
      • Dec 2002

Re: An absolute disgrace

Originally posted by Ebenezer

It was disgraceful.
      Oh Quitchbichin Eb...it was a Gregg Williams CLASSIC!

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Billsology
        Oh Quitchbichin Eb...it was a Gregg Williams CLASSIC!
        Gregg Williams classic...Gregg Williams old school...Gregg Williams new school...doesn't matter. Just another link in the chain of fireable offenses.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
          3. 12:45 and there is a mile long line to get...INTO THE PARKING LOT. What a bunch of phoney fans. I know some of them had an excuse but that many?? Sad. Very sad. The stands weren't even full until the second quarter began.
          I think THURM finally made it in when it was almost the 2nd quarter...and he failed to do what he planned..get tossed.
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍