PDA

View Full Version : Please..

BironsGirl43
12-21-2003, 07:17 PM
Well.. I've missed these last few games and I can't say I'm too upset over that. It's unbelievable how this team always finds a way to lose. The season started off so promising. The Sabres were up and down.. a couple games over 500 and sometimes right at 500 but they always manage to find away to slip away to make life difficult on themselves. Now, they are so behind that even stringing a couple wins together wouldn't do much in the overall scheme of things. This gets to be really frustrating after a while. You just know that they will have a great second half of the season and come oh so close to making the playoffs but these games here is what will hurt them. In the end we'll probably miss the playoffs and we won't get into a good position for the draft. This team needs to realize that these games early in the season are just as important as those in the second half. A solid 60 minute effort is all it takes. These 1 goal losses sure do suck. Somebody needs to score a goal in those tight games and a goalie needs to step up and steal a win or two to get this team back on track. This is going to get really ugly really fast if they don't change their ways. Come on Buffalo.. don't ruin Christmas.. get a winning streak going!!!!!

Myers57
12-22-2003, 03:36 PM
It is going to be the same thing as it has been in previous years, we will be struggling to attempt to make the playoffs but will fall miserably...

SABURZFAN
12-25-2003, 06:18 AM
it's time to get rid of the dead wood.zhitnik needs to go.there's a few others that need to go too.lindy ruff is horrible.

time for the firesale.

SABuffalo786
12-26-2003, 10:54 AM
Yup. Pretty simple. This is what Golisano needed to do right when he got here, tear the place up and start rebuilding. Shame that it's taking him this long to figure it out.