• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Historian
    2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
    • Dec 2002

Pew!!!!!

I can't explain it, but the Bills were so bad today, that at some point, the futility actually became a joke. The Bills got a standing ovation for a first down. People all around me were cracking Gilbride and Williams jokes, and the guy that sits behind me left at halftime. There weren't the usual riots that occur during a fish game either. I think people figured...what's the point?

A guy had a sign I thought was classic. It simply said...

"Please fire Williams, He Sucks."

That made the day worthwhile for me.
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

I'm really glad I didn't make the trip.

I'm also glad we lost. Higher draft pick.

We now have a guaranteed worse season than last year. Congratufreakinglations, GW and KG.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• BillsFever
      Mr. Predictament
      • Feb 2003

I've been in the laughing stage with Drew Bledsoe for about a month. It's hard to even get mad anymore because you expect it after a while.

Comment

• Travis Hunter
        • Jul 2002

Unfortunately, the chances of us losing GW, Gilbride and Drew are amost nil, but that's what we need.
        Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun
          I'm really glad I didn't make the trip.

I'm also glad we lost. Higher draft pick.
          that is not exactly correct...even if we go 6-10 we probably don't pick in the top 10...probably the top 15.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

i haven't found anything to be funny about this season.
            Originally posted by yordad
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
            X