PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys, I'm back

gochiefs
12-22-2003, 12:52 AM
With a request.

PLEASE beat the Patriots for us.

If the Bills knock off NE, KC wins HFA throughout the AFC playoffs with a win over the Bears at Arrowhead.

Is it possible? With your D going up against their sub-par O, I think anything could happen.

GO BILLS!!

Cntrygal
12-22-2003, 01:10 AM
Any given day... that's why the game is played.........

:pray:

Jan Reimers
12-22-2003, 07:09 AM
I'd love to see us beat the Pats, but as you know, we really suck.

CanadianBill11
12-22-2003, 03:33 PM
I think it is possible. This team has one more good game left in them imo.
We almost beat the Titans too.

northernbillfan
12-22-2003, 03:36 PM
We can win this game if we start AVP or T Brown. We will NOT win this one with Drew at the helm. He chokes in big games.

justasportsfan
12-22-2003, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by gochiefs
With a request.

PLEASE beat the Patriots for us.

If the Bills knock off NE, KC wins HFA throughout the AFC playoffs with a win over the Bears at Arrowhead.

Is it possible? With your D going up against their sub-par O, I think anything could happen.

GO BILLS!!

If it were up to us , we would've swept the fins. I'd love to seep them especially since the fins swept us.

Marino13Phins
12-22-2003, 03:57 PM
I dont know if the bills can do it, bledsoe is screwing them.

And the chiefs, what is upw ith them? They suck lately to.

Patrick76777
12-22-2003, 03:58 PM
gochiefs

you've got to be getting nervous!

Mr. Miyagi
12-22-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by CanadianBill11
We almost beat the Titans too.
We also almost beat the Colts, almost beat the Eagles, almost beat the Bengals too.

Oh wait, we DID beat the Bengals. Just didn't feel like it.

DrewmustGO
12-22-2003, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by gochiefs

GO BILLS!!

sub-par O? Not sure which NE team you have been watching.

I think this game is going to be very ugly for the Bills. From the things said after yesterdays game I think the players know the coachs are gone and many of them won't even show up.

TigerJ
12-22-2003, 05:21 PM
As you can tell, we don't have a lot of faith in the Bills right now, mostly due to the offence, Drew Bledsoe and the coaching staff. I'll root for a win, but I won't be shocked if we fall flat on our faces again.

gochiefs
12-22-2003, 05:51 PM
The Pats' can't run the ball worth a crap. You guys excel at stopping the run. Brady will have to win it for them.

If your offense can make a few plays and get a running game going, you could win.

:pray:

mchurchfie
12-22-2003, 05:56 PM
Best wishes through the playoffs and Happy Holidays Chief. Come on over to FH when you get a chance and have some fun.:up::D:church:

Cntrygal
12-22-2003, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by DrewmustGO
I think this game is going to be very ugly for the Bills. From the things said after yesterdays game I think the players know the coachs are gone and many of them won't even show up.

IMO, the players haven't given up on the coaches.... it's the coaches that have given up.

BAM
12-22-2003, 06:57 PM
some of them showed up yesterday. but were Drew or Winfield ever announced...? not to mention the whole offensive line. :mad:

OpIv37
12-22-2003, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by northernbillfan
We can win this game if we start AVP or T Brown. We will NOT win this one with Drew at the helm. He chokes in big games.

The difference between 7-9 and 6-10 doesn't exactly constitute a big game. If anything, this is the most meaningless game since the 3-13 season.