Did anybody here this about Ruben Brown?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Did anybody here this about Ruben Brown?

Paul Hamilton on WGR this morning reported that Ruben has basically been playing with one arm for most of the year because he has been having elbow problems. I know I have been travelling a lot this fall but I never heard a thing about this.

Did anybody hear about this?? I don't remember Ruben even been on the injury list.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

I hadn't heard that either.
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Drewpac
      • Jul 2002

Maybe he's had that injury for the past four years. That would explain his subpar play.

Comment

• helmetguy
        Touch the helmet for luck
        • Sep 2002

He left a game early a couple of weeks ago, and GW (I think) made mention that his elbow was bothering him again; as if it has been a problem for some time. It would go a long way toward explaining some of his difficulties this season.
        Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
        And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• Voltron
          • Jul 2002

If you look back over the injury list this year he was listed as probable (elbow) many times. He has been fighting this elbow thing since the 4th or 5th game if I remember correctly.
          Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
          - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
          -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
          - Mark Twain

Comment

• THenPitBull
            me fail english? That's unpossible
            • Jun 2003

that explains a lot
            Buffalo 41 Houston 38 1992.

Comment

Working...
            X