PDA

View Full Version : Gilbride's Getting Bashed!

LtBillsFan66
12-22-2003, 09:00 AM
"This was a day we should have dominated," said right tackle Marcus Price. "But when you don't stick to what you do best, it opens the door for inconsistency."

"Their offensive coordinator (Norv Turner) understood the way the game was being played," Fletcher said with a wink. "They didn't have to put the ball in the hands of their quarterback and pass the ball. With the wind conditions, Norv Turner did an excellent job of understanding the way to go in this ball game was just run the football and let the defense do what they are going to do. It would have been great if we would have understood that around here this week."

"The one thing about an offensive line is it's all about rhythm," Price added. "Against a team like that, you have to establish the running game because they can rush. That's what their strength is. And if you don't try to establish the run game, then you leave the door open for them to come and try to exploit us with the pass rush.

"We were never put in a situation where we could be physical and kind of wear them down. Then we got behind and we had to go into a two-minute mode. Once you do that, they've got the advantage."

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20031222/1051786.asp?tbd1051786.asp

justasportsfan
12-22-2003, 09:02 AM
Why didn't they speak up months before? :idunno:

Jan Reimers
12-22-2003, 09:13 AM
Marcus, the rest of the team, and most of us fans know this. KG doesn't. It's pathetic.

justasportsfan
12-22-2003, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Jan Reimers
Marcus, the rest of the team, and most of us fans know this. KG doesn't. It's pathetic. This is why GW is not ready to be a HC. If he can't contol his assistants, he shouldn't be the one making final decisions.

Ebenezer
12-22-2003, 09:20 AM
I said to CP yesterday that I was surprised it took until week 16 for the defensive to start to get on the offenses case.

NC-BILLS44
12-22-2003, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Jan Reimers
Marcus, the rest of the team, and most of us fans know this. KG doesn't. It's pathetic. :clap:

The_Philster
12-22-2003, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Ebenezer
I said to CP yesterday that I was surprised it took until week 16 for the defensive to start to get on the offenses case.

Actually, Antoine said stuff about it a while back.

Ebenezer
12-22-2003, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by The_Philster
Actually, Antoine said stuff about it a while back.

I've travelled a lot this season.

Mr. Miyagi
12-22-2003, 09:33 AM
Anybody see Saturday night's ESPN 200th game highlights, where Buddy Ryan punched Gilbride in the face? I've known about it but never saw it before until Saturday.

That was great. :up:

BAM
12-22-2003, 10:35 AM
i 'm gonna change my name to IHateKG

Ebenezer
12-22-2003, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by BradAlanMiller
i 'm gonna change my name to IHateKG

we can arrange that.

Mr. Miyagi
12-22-2003, 11:11 AM
:monkey:KG