• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zone
    No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
    • Oct 2003

Winfield

As I posted before Winfield either hates playing for buffalo or just does not know when to shut his mouth.

"Of course I want to be back," Winfield said after the Bills' 20-3 loss to the Miami Dolphins. "This is a very talented team. But I want to win. I'm tired of losing. It seems like it's been the same thing around here the last three years. I need to go to a contender or hopefully we need to step up here and do something.

You don't turn your back on your team like this. It's allways about him "I" need.....IMO his statements prove he does not want to be back next year.
    www.blzbus.com
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

This is why Buffalo needs to hire a proven coach. Players need to be excited about staying here...

Just another reason GW and KG will be gone.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

Throw the transition tag on his azz and see how many teams try to sign him

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
        • Jul 2002

You must have missed the ""Of course I want to be back," part...

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by zone
          As I posted before Winfield either hates playing for buffalo or just does not know when to shut his mouth.

"Of course I want to be back," Winfield said after the Bills' 20-3 loss to the Miami Dolphins. "This is a very talented team. But I want to win. I'm tired of losing. It seems like it's been the same thing around here the last three years. I need to go to a contender or hopefully we need to step up here and do something.

You don't turn your back on your team like this. It's allways about him "I" need.....IMO his statements prove he does not want to be back next year.
          let's ask this of the poster...

Would you work for a company, no matter how good they treated you, that perpetually struggled the whole time you were there. I don't begrudge players speaking out of frustration. He didn't bash the players, the fans, the city, etc. All he wants to do is win. I'll take that attitude over some of the others.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• zone
            • Oct 2003

Originally posted by billsfanone
            Did you hear the audio the last 2 weeks on him.... he sounds anything but sincere. He has proved it with his play the last 2 weeks as well IMO.
            www.blzbus.com

Comment

• Ebenezer
              Give me a minute...
              • Jul 2002

Did you hear the audio the last 2 weeks on him.... he sounds anything but sincere. He has proved it with his play the last 2 weeks as well IMO.
              Too many FA CBs out there this year...TD will get whatever he wants...a better player or AW back at his price.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                • May 2003

He got beaten like a rented mule by Chambers.
                Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

He turned his head around too late on that TD by Chambers.
                  The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
                    New and Improved!!
                    • Aug 2003

Originally posted by billsfanone

Yeah, good one. Price said that last year too, and he had no intentions to return. Winfield can screw.

**** you Winfield, way to be team player. Remeber, wear your helmet kids.
                    Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                      Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

I want Winfield back because I have his jersey and don't want it obsoleted.

But I hate the way he always lets his man catch the ball and then tackle him. Yes he's a good tackler but what good is it when the guy already has the first down or a TD? A good CB is supposed to prevent his man from receiving the ball, not let him make the catch and stop him just there.

Comment

• zone
                        • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                        I want Winfield back because I have his jersey and don't want it obsoleted.

But I hate the way he always lets his man catch the ball and then tackle him. Yes he's a good tackler but what good is it when the guy already has the first down or a TD? A good CB is supposed to prevent his man from receiving the ball, not let him make the catch and stop him just there.
                        Exactly... he is an excelent tackler... maybee the best in the league, but he is a CB not an LB.
                        www.blzbus.com

Comment

• Jaded 7
                          Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
                          • Jul 2002

I like Antoine. I hope he doesn't leave or get traded. I don't blame him for getting annoyed and frustrated at the situation in Buffalo. What do you expect these players to say. The Bills were supposed to be the real deal this year. They were supposed to be contenders. And they're a total joke. I've completely lost interest in them this year. Even yesterday at the game, I really didn't pay attention to it. It was over in the first quarter when the Dolphins scored 10 points. And so was my interest in the game.

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
                          Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
                          The only answer I found for all this hurt
                          Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                            Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Jaded 7
                            I like Antoine. I hope he doesn't leave or get traded. I don't blame him for getting annoyed and frustrated at the situation in Buffalo. What do you expect these players to say. The Bills were supposed to be the real deal this year. They were supposed to be contenders. And they're a total joke. I've completely lost interest in them this year. Even yesterday at the game, I really didn't pay attention to it. It was over in the first quarter when the Dolphins scored 10 points. And so was my interest in the game.
                            Your interest was gone this year because we didn't make the playoffs and the Cowpies did.

Comment

• Drewpac
                              • Jul 2002

I like Winfield but at this point I could care less who comes back for the Bills next year. I want to see some major changes made in the offseason to bring in some players who know how to win. The players we have now are so used to losing they no longer have what it takes to be winners.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍