• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsFever
    Mr. Predictament
    • Feb 2003

Ouch

"Part of the unrecognized brilliance of Belichick is that he's far ahead of the games played on the field. There is no question that he has sized up his division and doesn't view Miami's Jay Fiedler as any threat. Plus, he has already put Drew Bledsoe right where he wants him -- in Buffalo."

• Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Along with Lawyer Milloy.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• BradAlanMiller
      • Sep 2003

i'm starting to like the Milloy signing a lot better though...

I think Drew should have one more year to prove himself.. if nothing better happens next year, axe him.

Comment

• Drewpac
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BradAlanMiller

I think Drew should have one more year to prove himself.. if nothing better happens next year, axe him.
        NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• BillsFever
          Mr. Predictament
          • Feb 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
          Along with Lawyer Milloy.
          What makes you think Belicheck wants Milloy in Buffalo? Milloy signed with us he was not traded here WITHIN THE DIVISION.

Milloy will have over 100 tackles and and also caused about 4 TO's. That's a pretty decent year.

Comment

• BillsFever
            Mr. Predictament
            • Feb 2003

Drew isn't 21 years old anymore. There is no proving himself. He either has it or he doesn't.

You really want to spend 13 million dollars on Drew next year to "hope" he finally turns it around when except for 1/2 a season when he was inspired to play last year he has done nothing over the last 4 years?

13 million dollars for Drew? Are you kidding me? 13 million dollars?

That is all of our cap space next year just to keep Drew Bledsoe. Not hardly worth it.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
              • Jul 2002

He's had 12 years to prove he is a 500 QB! If he stays I will hope for a miracle and hope he does well but I won't be to enthusiatic about next year.

Comment

Working...
              X