X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dead Red
    • Dec 2003

All right, Bills, time to nut up!

Listen up, you lazy sacks of crap. This Sunday is the most important game of your lives....Those bastard Patriots have been waiting for this since your team took a switch to them back in week 1.

Tom Brady suggested to me that he would perform lewd acts on Lawyer Milloy's spouse. And McGinest said that he'd perform prison-style lewd acts on Drew Bledsoe. Now, I know that most of you wouldn't mind that last one, but the point is: HAVE SOME FREAKING PRIDE!

Drag your collective d!ck off of the mat and get after those bastards on Sunday! As a Chiefs fan, I would LOVE to see you win, as it would catapult us back to the top of the AFC. So you can see how urgent this is.

And don't take it personally that we handed you your still beating hearts in front of a national audience in week 8, it's just business.

I'm not *****ing around here, Buffalo. I don't care what you have to do--tell Williams that if he wins, he can keep his job. And then, if you win, fire him anyway! Just get it done!

Do it for Thurman and Jim Kelly and Frank Reich and Scott Nor....well, forget about that last one. JUST WIN!

thank you. go bills.
    Oh yeah? Yeah! Oh yeah? Yeah! Oh
    yeah? Oh. yeah.
  • shelby
    The Vanilla *****
    • Jul 2002

Welcome to the Zone....you should write that up and mail it to the locker room at 1 Bills Drive.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

You have to be desperate after the Chef's abysmal performance against the Vikings.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dead Red
        Listen up, you lazy sacks of crap. This Sunday is the most important game of your lives....
        did somebody say something?nevermind,it's not that important.

Tom Brady suggested to me that he would perform lewd acts on Lawyer Milloy's spouse. And McGinest said that he'd perform prison-style lewd acts on Drew Bledsoe. Now, I know that most of you wouldn't mind that last one, but the point is: HAVE SOME FREAKING PRIDE!
        got any beer?

Drag your collective d!ck off of the mat and get after those bastards on Sunday! As a Chiefs fan, I would LOVE to see you win, as it would catapult us back to the top of the AFC. So you can see how urgent this is.

And don't take it personally that we handed you your still beating hearts in front of a national audience in week 8, it's just business.
        randy moss suggested to me that he raped your secondary.

I'm not *****ing around here, Buffalo. I don't care what you have to do--tell Williams that if he wins, he can keep his job. And then, if you win, fire him anyway! Just get it done!

Do it for Thurman and Jim Kelly and Frank Reich and Scott Nor....well, forget about that last one. JUST WIN!

thank you. go bills.
        WOW!!!!!he means business.i'll get right on the horn and tell Gee Dubya to pull his head out of his @$$.thanks for the pep talk.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Historian
          2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
          • Dec 2002

I personally would rather see the Patriots in the Super Bowl than the Chefs.

Comment

• BradAlanMiller
            • Sep 2003

I hate KG.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
              Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Billsology
              I personally would rather see the Patriots in the Super Bowl than the Chefs.
              I'd like to see the Pats get squished by Denver and the Chiefs lose to the Titans in the first round.

Indy - St. Louis SuperBowl would be VERY entertaining.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                • Jul 2002

This is one of the best posts ever!

Comment

• Patrick76777
                  • Jul 2002

KC is going DOWN! What are they 3-3 over the last 6? or is it 2-3?
                  Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Patrick76777
                    • Jul 2002

3-3 with wins over such powerhouses as Oakland Raiders, SD Chargers and Detroit Lions!

Look out NE, Tenn, Indy and Denver!
                    Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Tatonka
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                      You have to be desperate after the Chef's abysmal performance against the Vikings.
                      that was exactly what i was thinking.. lol..

so basically, what he is saying is.. we cant take care of our own business.. so you please do it for us.
                      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• The_Philster
                        • Jul 2002

Listen up, you lazy sacks of crap. This Sunday is the most important game of your lives
                        Why is Sunday an important game? We're playing Saturday
                        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster

Why is Sunday an important game? We're playing Saturday

Why is Saturdays game important?????????

Comment

• The_Philster
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Fairway To Green
                            Why is Saturdays game important?????????
                            I didn't say it was...but we aren't playing any important games Sunday...unless it's a game of Russian Roulette with Williams and Gilbride
                            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster

I didn't say it was...but we aren't playing any important games Sunday...unless it's a game of Russian Roulette with Williams and Gilbride

Can Drew play too:snicker2:

Comment

Working...
                              X