PDA

View Full Version : All right, Bills, time to nut up!

Dead Red
12-23-2003, 03:43 AM
Listen up, you lazy sacks of crap. This Sunday is the most important game of your lives....Those bastard Patriots have been waiting for this since your team took a switch to them back in week 1.

Tom Brady suggested to me that he would perform lewd acts on Lawyer Milloy's spouse. And McGinest said that he'd perform prison-style lewd acts on Drew Bledsoe. Now, I know that most of you wouldn't mind that last one, but the point is: HAVE SOME FREAKING PRIDE!

Drag your collective d!ck off of the mat and get after those bastards on Sunday! As a Chiefs fan, I would LOVE to see you win, as it would catapult us back to the top of the AFC. So you can see how urgent this is.

And don't take it personally that we handed you your still beating hearts in front of a national audience in week 8, it's just business.

I'm not *****ing around here, Buffalo. I don't care what you have to do--tell Williams that if he wins, he can keep his job. And then, if you win, fire him anyway! Just get it done!

Do it for Thurman and Jim Kelly and Frank Reich and Scott Nor....well, forget about that last one. JUST WIN!

thank you. go bills.

shelby
12-23-2003, 04:27 AM
Welcome to the Zone....you should write that up and mail it to the locker room at 1 Bills Drive.
:snicker:

Jan Reimers
12-23-2003, 05:30 AM
You have to be desperate after the Chef's abysmal performance against the Vikings.

SABURZFAN
12-23-2003, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by Dead Red
Listen up, you lazy sacks of crap. This Sunday is the most important game of your lives....

did somebody say something?nevermind,it's not that important.

Tom Brady suggested to me that he would perform lewd acts on Lawyer Milloy's spouse. And McGinest said that he'd perform prison-style lewd acts on Drew Bledsoe. Now, I know that most of you wouldn't mind that last one, but the point is: HAVE SOME FREAKING PRIDE!

got any beer?

Drag your collective d!ck off of the mat and get after those bastards on Sunday! As a Chiefs fan, I would LOVE to see you win, as it would catapult us back to the top of the AFC. So you can see how urgent this is.

And don't take it personally that we handed you your still beating hearts in front of a national audience in week 8, it's just business.

randy moss suggested to me that he raped your secondary.

I'm not *****ing around here, Buffalo. I don't care what you have to do--tell Williams that if he wins, he can keep his job. And then, if you win, fire him anyway! Just get it done!

Do it for Thurman and Jim Kelly and Frank Reich and Scott Nor....well, forget about that last one. JUST WIN!

thank you. go bills.

WOW!!!!!he means business.i'll get right on the horn and tell Gee Dubya to pull his head out of his @$$.thanks for the pep talk.

Historian
12-23-2003, 05:57 AM
I personally would rather see the Patriots in the Super Bowl than the Chefs.

BAM
12-23-2003, 11:46 AM
I hate KG.

Mr. Miyagi
12-23-2003, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Billsology
I personally would rather see the Patriots in the Super Bowl than the Chefs.
I'd like to see the Pats get squished by Denver and the Chiefs lose to the Titans in the first round.

Indy - St. Louis SuperBowl would be VERY entertaining.

LtBillsFan66
12-23-2003, 11:54 AM
:rofl:

This is one of the best posts ever!

Patrick76777
12-23-2003, 12:16 PM
KC is going DOWN! What are they 3-3 over the last 6? or is it 2-3?

Patrick76777
12-23-2003, 12:25 PM
3-3 with wins over such powerhouses as Oakland Raiders, SD Chargers and Detroit Lions!

Look out NE, Tenn, Indy and Denver!

Tatonka
12-23-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Jan Reimers
You have to be desperate after the Chef's abysmal performance against the Vikings.

that was exactly what i was thinking.. lol..

so basically, what he is saying is.. we cant take care of our own business.. so you please do it for us.

The_Philster
12-23-2003, 03:45 PM
Listen up, you lazy sacks of crap. This Sunday is the most important game of your lives

Why is Sunday an important game? We're playing Saturday

Novacane
12-23-2003, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster

Why is Sunday an important game? We're playing Saturday

Why is Saturdays game important?????????

The_Philster
12-23-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
Why is Saturdays game important?????????

I didn't say it was...but we aren't playing any important games Sunday...unless it's a game of Russian Roulette with Williams and Gilbride :snicker:

Novacane
12-23-2003, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster

I didn't say it was...but we aren't playing any important games Sunday...unless it's a game of Russian Roulette with Williams and Gilbride :snicker:

Can Drew play too:snicker2: