PDA

View Full Version : This is how i see it...

elltrain22
12-23-2003, 03:55 PM
First off, this has been one of the most frustrating seasons in recent memory. With the awesome start, and all of the hoopla going into this season, alot of heartache and pain has overrun my head, and i am now at a loss for words about this team.

Travis Henry was far and above my mvp. His heart and stellar play was an inspiration to all bills fans, and i sincerely hope that Travis will remain a buffalo bill for a long time.

Terrence McGee seems to be the best rookie we got in the draft, and seems to be the only pick that will stick w/ the team, not including Willis. His special teams skills, and defensive play was a plus, and he should be an effective nfl pro down the road.

As far as our free agents, spikes was great, sam adams was okay, posey was a big disappointment, bobby shaw was off and on, mark campbell was alright, and the rest were probably not even worth mentioning.

NOw for the hot topics. First, Bledsoe was awful in my opinion. Granted, the line was horrible and maybe one of the worst pass protection lines in the whole nfl, but i still cannot count the overthrows, the careless int's, the fumbles, and the total lack of confidence, which is crucial especially at the qb postion.

And GW. This guy is a joke, and the same goes for ole Kevin Gilbride. aka dumb and dumber. Get these bumbs outta here, and get someone w/ some coaching expericene.

This is a talented team, and with some improvements in our o line, and our coaching, this is a playoff caliber team, especially w/ our quick and hard hitting dee.

This sucks to say this again, but we will have to show em' all again next year. But, good things come to those who wait...

OpIv37
12-23-2003, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by elltrain22

As far as our free agents, spikes was great, sam adams was okay, posey was a big disappointment, bobby shaw was off and on, mark campbell was alright, and the rest were probably not even worth mentioning.

Isn't Posey leading the team in tackles? True, he didn't have any big plays but that was supposed to be Takeo's area. I think Posey's pass coverage improved during the season and he worked his ass off on every play. And don't forget offenses were probably attacking him to stay away from Winfield and Takeo.

Dozerdog
12-23-2003, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by OpIv37

Isn't Posey leading the team in tackles? True, he didn't have any big plays but that was supposed to be Takeo's area. I think Posey's pass coverage improved during the season and he worked his ass off on every play. And don't forget offenses were probably attacking him to stay away from Winfield and Takeo.

OpIv37
12-23-2003, 10:46 PM
D'oh :homer: I confused Fletcher with Posey- my apologies to London.

Thanks for setting me straight, Dozer- maybe if I got some sleep every once in a while I wouldn't do stupid things like this.

HenryRules
12-24-2003, 09:54 PM
I like the Posey signing now (was against it when it happened though) and I think the Sam Adams signing was great - not just ok. Adams is an alternate for the pro bowl (I believe) and our run D was a huge improvement this year and his impact on that was quite noticeable IMO. I also think Milloy was worth mentioning as I think he helped us a lot.

John Doe
12-25-2003, 10:40 AM
Terrence McGee seems to be the best rookie we got in the draft, and seems to be the only pick that will stick w/ the team, not including Willis. His special teams skills, and defensive play was a plus, and he should be an effective nfl pro down the road.

Way too early to write off the rest of the draft picks.

Devin
12-25-2003, 02:24 PM
No two ways about it our Defence is tons better then last year, in fact probably the best in years, with a solid pass rusher and a suitable replacement for winfield we are more then ok on D.

This off season Donahoe will prove his worth if he can fix our offensive line and pass problems.