Balls...

1. Henry-Solid game and didn't fumble.
    2. STs-Solid overall game.

Goats...
    1. DEFENSE
    2. Coaching

Both parts looked clueless today.
    The NTRA...GO BABY GO!!!!!!!
    THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT WILLIS!!!!!!!!!!! Touchdown Wills McGahee!!!!!
  • BledsoeTOreedfor6
    • Jul 2002

offense

Price and Henry

Goats..........

Lack of defense! Coaching staff! Horrible!

Comment

• 4thAndLong
      I'm Really 4 and Short
      • Sep 2002

balls

henry, price, moulds, moorman, special teams

goats

coaching, newman, schoebel (how many times could he have stopped Garner?), newman, 90% of defensive players.

Comment

• JefftheBillsfan
        • Jul 2002

Balls: our kick coverage was awesome! Henry was very solid today as well.Watson played well enough not to get picked on
        Goats: Defense...LBs especially
        Its all about the quest.

Comment

• CalBillsFan
          • Jul 2002

Balls:
          Price and Moulds- over 100 yards recieving each
          ST- solid coverage against a very good return team

Goats:
          Defense- 49 points
          Bledsoe- you have to admit he did make a few crucial mistakes

ps. I don't think Henry should get a game ball. He played well, but not spectacular. He should not be rewarded for not fumbling the ball.
          Originally posted by paladin warrior
          RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• WCoastFin
            I have the arms of a new born baby!
            • Jul 2002

Balls.....

Price- Moulds did their part to try and win
            Henry played solid and no fumbles i agree

Goats

Bledsoe
            Defense
            Coaching staff
            We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.

Comment

• Captain gameboy
              • Jul 2002

Balls:
              Henry. The best Bill on the field today.
              All the wide receivers.
              The kickoff team and Moorman.

Goats.
              The linebackers.
              The D line. Between the seven above we simply have to take the pressure of the DB's.

Other notions. Give Bledsoe a break. The guy played well. Let's stop putting the guy in situations where he has to make perfect throws to win a game. How 'bout someone else stepping up? Running game? Front seven defense? Can't ask for a hall of fame performance every posession.
              Still other notions. Rice is over the hill and Romanowski showed nothing. Oral sex between Randy Cross and Jerry Rice gets old.

Comment

• shelby
                The Vanilla *****
                • Jul 2002

PEERLESS!
                and Henry for not fumbling.....and a stellar effort by Watson.
                Moorman and Hollis too.

to the D as a whole...bad penalties, lots of mistakes.
                Drew...he tried very hard but had several key :angry: ups.
                My boy Coy Wire, who had a nasty penalty...he should have known better.

Comment

• WCoastFin
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by gameboy

Other notions. Give Bledsoe a break. The guy played well. Let's stop putting the guy in situations where he has to make perfect throws to win a game. How 'bout someone else stepping up? Running game? Front seven defense? Can't ask for a hall of fame performance every posession.
                  Still other notions. Rice is over the hill and Romanowski showed nothing. Oral sex between Randy Cross and Jerry Rice gets old.
                  NO! Drew completely sucks! he has put himself in that situation were all his throws must be perfect to win games, if not thier would be another QB contreversy in Buffalo justr like last year in both N.E. and Buffalo......someone else stepping it up? the running game was solid! Front seven defense played the best they could.....after all this is the Raider Offense.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                    short bus extraordinaire
                    • Jul 2002

game balls

special teams
                    price
                    moulds

goats

gee dubya
                    gray
                    bledsoe
                    Originally posted by yordad
                    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Captain gameboy
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by WCoastFin

NO! Drew completely sucks! he has put himself in that situation were all his throws must be perfect to win games, if not thier would be another QB contreversy in Buffalo justr like last year in both N.E. and Buffalo......someone else stepping it up? the running game was solid! Front seven defense played the best they could.....after all this is the Raider Offense.
                      Really WCF? How many points have the Bills put up this year? How many yards has the passing game accumulated? What's his rating? What's his completion percentage? Who's the top receiver in the NFL right now,? Who's in the top five? And you're telling us he sucks and has "put humself in that situation were his throws must be perfect to win games.." Your losing it rapidly.
                      By the way what the heck does this mean?
                      From WCF: "...if not thier would be another QB contreversy in Buffalo justr like last year in both N.E. and Buffalo."
                      Couldn't quite figure that one out. Enjoy your Dolphins success. They are a very good team, but you do yourself no service by going after Bledsoe.
                      Last edited by Captain gameboy; 10-06-2002, 06:24 PM.

Comment

• WCoastFin
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by gameboy

Really WCF? How many points have the Bills put up this year? How many yards has the passing game accumulated? What's his rating? What's his completion percentage? Who's the top receiver in the NFL right now,? Who's in teh top five? And your telling us he sucks and has "put humself in that situation were his throws must be perfect to win games.." Your losing it rapidly.
                        By the way what the heck does this mean? "...if not thier would be another QB contreversy in Buffalo justr like last year in both N.E. and Buffalo." Couldn't quite figure that one out. Enjoy your Dolphins success. They are a very god team, but you do yourself no service by going after Bledsoe.

ya,ya,ya you could go on but the main question here is whats Buffalos record? He was brought to Buffalo to win games, and so far hes won 2 ....in OT....and one of those was by the help of a coin.

Comment

• WCoastFin
                          • Jul 2002

In other words whats the use of having C.Dillon in the bengals when they cant win games.....:hamrhed:

Comment

• Captain gameboy
                            • Jul 2002

ya,ya,ya you could go on but the main question here is whats Buffalos record? He was brought to Buffalo to win games, and so far hes won 2 ....in OT....and one of those was by the help of a coin.
                            Nice reply WC. I'll take that as quitting. Drew Bledsoe's record isn't 2-3, the Buffalo Bills record is.
                            Fact is the guy's been unbelievable. O player of the month in Sep. Maybe not good enough for you, but on a pace to break most NFL passing records. He won't because the games will gravitate to more normal stats, but an incredible performance by any measure. By the way, what's a bright guy like you watching a Bills game for, (if indeed yoiu did), while your team was playing for first place in the AFC east? Seems a bit strange to me, or did you really watch it at all?

Comment

• justasportsfan
                              • Jul 2002

When a post is stupid does that make the poster stupid? If this is true would I be breaking the TOS if I said that is a dumbass , stupid post? It is. Oh well

BTW WCF, "if not their would be another QB........"

you should use "there". even my 5 yr old nephew can do better.
                              sacrifice1
                              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
                              X