• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jeff1220
    H to the 12:20
    • Jul 2002

I had a dream last night

Before I had the dream, I wasn't sure how I'd react to the situation, if it happened, but now I do.
    I dreamt that Dick LeBeau was promoted to HC, after GW's firing, and Jerry Gray remained DC. The dream did not give me any info on OC, but I will say this: Upon hearing that LeBeau was the new coach of the Bills, I got a nasty feeling in the pit of my stomach (could've been the shrimp I ate last night). It didn't leave me with a good feeling about the Bills' future, and I now really hope that this scenario doesn't happen.
  • stuckincincy
    Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Sep 2003

Bad dream. LeBeau is a man with a well-deserved rep. But he's of the old school, where best performance by an individual was assumed - unlike today.

His HC tenure at Cincy was not good, although the actions and ethics of the ownership was a meaningful contributor.

I'm guessing he is privately rolling his eyes at the institutional breakdown of this franchise.

I'm sure I am boring people with my view of the bills organization, but I've been in the workplace for too many years to not detect a dysfunctional management structure.
    Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
      • Jul 2002

That was not a dream Jeff..............................that was a nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
        Hall of Fame Zoner
        • Sep 2003

my top 3 is fassil, reeves, labeau

Comment

• ryguy8161
          BRING IT
          • Jul 2002

He's getting up there in age. My family and I were actually talking about this at our Christmas party strangely enough. My uncle said that he heard larry felser say that Lebeau will not want to be head coach. He was contemplating on wether he still had it in him to come in and be assistant head coach for us, so he won't even want the hassle of being a head coach again.

Comment

• BuchanonForPrez
            • Dec 2003

I hope we get Denny Green.

TYRONE WHEATLEY BOWLING FOR CHARITY!

Comment

Working...
            X