X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gunzlingr
    • Jul 2002

Namath, Kolber Kiss off incident

Joe Namath apologized yesterday to ESPN sideline reporter Suzy Kolber for his inappropriate comments during a live interview last Saturday night at Giants Stadium.
    "Joe apologized. I accepted. It's over," Kolber said yesterday in a statement.

Namath, who was honored during the Jets-Patriots game as a member of the Jets' Four-Decades team, told Kolber twice during the interview that he wanted to kiss her.

The Hall of Fame quarterback, asked about the team's struggles, leaned toward Kolber and said, "I want to kiss you."

Namath, hired by the club in June to serve as a goodwill ambassador, concluded the interview by saying, "I want to kiss you."

Kolber replied, "Thanks, Joe - a huge compliment."

link
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Who can blame him? She's pretty cute.
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Cntrygal
      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
      Who can blame him? She's pretty cute.
      Originally posted by notacon
      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
      X