• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

I really think the Bills can win today!

Something tells me the Bills are going to kick some serious ass today.

It would be nice if they'ed end the season off just the way they started. It isn't much of a saving point as far as jobs go, but it sure would make me feel good to see them shellac the Patsies!!!

7-9 is a very disappointing finish to what was once a very promising season, but a win in Foxboro (Is that where they still play?) would be sweet justice.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• shelby
    The Vanilla admin
    • Jul 2002

They play at Gillette stadium in Foxboro.

It would be nice if we can beat them and ruin their chances for home field advantage.

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

I can't think of a better belated x-mas present!

I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

I wish it really mattered.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

...I don't much care about moral victories or playing the spoiler, but as a Bills' fan I'll be watching and rooting for a win. I don't care to lose, either, to improve our draft position.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Fairway To Green
            • Jul 2002

Thats how I feel Jan...............................I'll be watching the game and pulling for them but if they lose I don't care. A win could cost us up to 6 spots in the draft.

Comment

• lordofgun
              in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Fairway To Green
              Thats how I feel Jan...............................I'll be watching the game and pulling for them but if they lose I don't care. A win could cost us up to 6 spots in the draft.
              I'll root for ther Bills, but I'll be glad if they lose. It's a weird feeling.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• mybills
                81 st zoner
                • Jul 2002

I will NEVER root for the Patrilucks, no matter what!
                I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mybills
                  I will NEVER root for the Patrilucks, no matter what!

Short term gain = long term gain! We'd be better off in the long run if we lose.

Comment

• The_Philster
                    • Jul 2002

Short term gain = long term gain! We'd be better off in the long run if we lose.
                    I know I'm gonna laugh at the answer...but how? Williams should be gone regardless of whether we win or lose today.
                    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• mybills
                      81 st zoner
                      • Jul 2002

What part of "no matter what" don't you understand?

Comment

• Dozerdog
                        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

This has every earmark of a "run for the bus" game.

Reuben Brown quitting is the first sign of collapse.

The one defense of Williams was "They play hard for him every game" - well....now they are quitting on him. Brown quttiing will be the death knell for Gegg Williams- the last straw.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster

I know I'm gonna laugh at the answer...but how? Williams should be gone regardless of whether we win or lose today.

Your gonna laugh? Better draft posistion. Not hard to figure out!

Comment

• The_Philster
                            • Jul 2002

Your gonna laugh? Better draft posistion. Not hard to figure out!
                            Yep I remember high draft picks like Ryan Leaf, Ki-jana Carter, Lawrence Phillips, Steve Emtman, Tony Mandarich, etc, etc. I see us paying out a large signing bonus and salary and basically entering a crap shoot. Sure he could turn out to be a star but there's no guarantee of it. At least with a win, we end the season on a positive note...with the most positive note coming Monday or Tuesday when the coaching staff removals should be taking place.
                            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                              • Jul 2002

we will end their win streak.
                              sacrifice1
                              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
                              X