PDA

View Full Version : I really think the Bills can win today!

northernbillfan
12-27-2003, 06:25 AM
Something tells me the Bills are going to kick some serious ass today.

It would be nice if they'ed end the season off just the way they started. It isn't much of a saving point as far as jobs go, but it sure would make me feel good to see them shellac the Patsies!!!

7-9 is a very disappointing finish to what was once a very promising season, but a win in Foxboro (Is that where they still play?) would be sweet justice.

shelby
12-27-2003, 06:48 AM
They play at Gillette stadium in Foxboro.

It would be nice if we can beat them and ruin their chances for home field advantage.

:gobills:

mybills
12-27-2003, 08:11 AM
I can't think of a better belated x-mas present! :biggrin:

:gobills:

Jan Reimers
12-27-2003, 08:34 AM
I wish it really mattered.

Jan Reimers
12-27-2003, 08:40 AM
...I don't much care about moral victories or playing the spoiler, but as a Bills' fan I'll be watching and rooting for a win. I don't care to lose, either, to improve our draft position.

Novacane
12-27-2003, 08:49 AM
Thats how I feel Jan...............................I'll be watching the game and pulling for them but if they lose I don't care. A win could cost us up to 6 spots in the draft.

lordofgun
12-27-2003, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
Thats how I feel Jan...............................I'll be watching the game and pulling for them but if they lose I don't care. A win could cost us up to 6 spots in the draft.

I'll root for ther Bills, but I'll be glad if they lose. It's a weird feeling. :dizzy:

mybills
12-27-2003, 10:06 AM
I will NEVER root for the Patrilucks, no matter what! :down:

Novacane
12-27-2003, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by mybills
I will NEVER root for the Patrilucks, no matter what! :down:

Short term gain = long term gain! We'd be better off in the long run if we lose.

The_Philster
12-27-2003, 10:15 AM
Short term gain = long term gain! We'd be better off in the long run if we lose.

I know I'm gonna laugh at the answer...but how? Williams should be gone regardless of whether we win or lose today.

mybills
12-27-2003, 10:30 AM
What part of "no matter what" don't you understand? :rofl:

Dozerdog
12-27-2003, 10:40 AM
This has every earmark of a "run for the bus" game.

Reuben Brown quitting is the first sign of collapse.

The one defense of Williams was "They play hard for him every game" - well....now they are quitting on him. Brown quttiing will be the death knell for Gegg Williams- the last straw.

Novacane
12-27-2003, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by The_Philster

I know I'm gonna laugh at the answer...but how? Williams should be gone regardless of whether we win or lose today.

Your gonna laugh? Better draft posistion. Not hard to figure out!

The_Philster
12-27-2003, 11:13 AM
Your gonna laugh? Better draft posistion. Not hard to figure out!

Yep :chuckle: I remember high draft picks like Ryan Leaf, Ki-jana Carter, Lawrence Phillips, Steve Emtman, Tony Mandarich, etc, etc. I see us paying out a large signing bonus and salary and basically entering a crap shoot. Sure he could turn out to be a star but there's no guarantee of it. At least with a win, we end the season on a positive note...with the most positive note coming Monday or Tuesday when the coaching staff removals should be taking place.

justasportsfan
12-27-2003, 11:29 AM
we will end their win streak. :yikes:

Drewpac
12-27-2003, 11:57 AM
I'm just hoping that I'll be watching the last game of the Bledsoe era.

don137
12-27-2003, 12:15 PM
I find it hard not to root for them but we need to look at the big picture...I just can't help but think that if we never did that comeback against the Panthers a couple years ago in a meaningless December game we would have Julius Peppers and not Mike Williams now....

TheGhostofJimKelly
12-27-2003, 12:58 PM
It is going to be a long afternoon.

BillyT92679
12-27-2003, 02:03 PM
oh well :-(

Michael82
12-27-2003, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
This has every earmark of a "run for the bus" game.

Reuben Brown quitting is the first sign of collapse.

The one defense of Williams was "They play hard for him every game" - well....now they are quitting on him. Brown quttiing will be the death knell for Gegg Williams- the last straw.

The second sign would be the defensive players like Spikes and Adams yelling at Gregg and the DL coach on the sideline. :snicker:

Ickybaluky
12-27-2003, 05:15 PM
Patrilucks

Lucky. Right. Another lucky win. We all should be so lucky.

northernbillfan
12-28-2003, 04:06 AM
I didn't think I'd be prophetic in saying teh season would end the way it started....

The home team blanked the visitors by 31 points!

Son of a :angry:ING beeotch!