PDA

View Full Version : Gregg Williams to be fired on Monday!

Valerie
12-27-2003, 12:01 PM
As Ruben Brown sitting out this is any possible indicator, BillsReport.com has learned from sources with The New York Times that Gregg Williams is to be formally excused from the Buffalo Bills organization sometime Monday or possibly early Tuesday.

Here's the link the the whole story.....

http://bills.theinsiders.com/2/217268.html

:clap: :party:

madness
12-27-2003, 12:06 PM
grrr...KG should be the first one fired!

justasportsfan
12-27-2003, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by madness23
grrr...KG should be the first one fired!

Yup.

lordofgun
12-27-2003, 12:17 PM
Why would the NYT give away a story like that?

Valerie
12-27-2003, 12:24 PM
Who knows. Maybe it's not big news for the NY Times. What, you don't trust the link or the source?

Ebenezer
12-27-2003, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Jaded 7
As Ruben Brown sitting out this is any possible indicator, BillsReport.com has learned from sources with The New York Times that Gregg Williams is to be formally excused from the Buffalo Bills organization sometime Monday or possibly early Tuesday.

It should read:

As Ruben Brown sitting out this is any possible indicator, BillsReport.com has learned from sources with The New York Times that Gregg Williams is to be formally EXECUTED by the Buffalo Bills organization sometime Monday or possibly early Tuesday.

Valerie
12-27-2003, 03:13 PM
Maybe after today's performance, he'll get an early release. lol

According to Drew, the team really respects Williams. I don't know why.

The_Philster
12-27-2003, 03:16 PM

He's gotta be lying to make it not look so bad.

TigerJ
12-27-2003, 03:26 PM
"Excused?" There's no excuse for what happened this season.

SabreEleven
12-27-2003, 03:28 PM

Drew is just being "PC"

SABURZFAN
12-27-2003, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by TigerJ
There's no excuse for what happened this season.

but i'm sure that KG and Gee Dubya have a ton of them.:rolleyes:

HenryRules
12-27-2003, 03:37 PM
If that's true ... what has changed in the last 2 weeks?

TD said two weeks ago that he'd reflect after the season, but now before the season is over, he's apparently made up his made. The team has played bad these last 2 weeks, but no worse than beforehand. What a coward.

jbisset
12-27-2003, 03:40 PM
Why Monday??? How about right now or Sunday?

Valerie
12-27-2003, 03:43 PM
Because making him wait to hear his fate is fun? lol Torturing someone is a lot more fun then just killing them with one quick move.:evil: And, after this year, Gregg deserves to be tortured. After all, he tortured the fans for 16 straight weeks!:mad: Payback is hell. lol

SABURZFAN
12-27-2003, 03:44 PM
Gee Dubya can take r.brown with him too.we don't need quitters on this team.

The_Philster
12-27-2003, 03:47 PM
Because making him wait to hear his fate is fun? lol Torturing someone is a lot more fun then just killing them with one quick move.:evil: And, after this year, Gregg deserves to be tortured. After all, he tortured the fans for 16 straight weeks!:mad: Payback is hell. lol

You really ARE Evil. :eek:

Michael82
12-27-2003, 03:47 PM
FIRE THE COACH!!!! Get rid of the piece of **** right now!!!! :madcurse:

Valerie
12-27-2003, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN Gee Dubya can take r.brown with him too.we don't need quitters on this team.
I agree, Saburz. I said that in the game day thread. Ruben Brown is the worst kind of player and teammate. He doesn't deserve to play professional sports at all! I'm disgusted and appalled at his behavior and if the new coach doesn't make it his first order of business to fire that POS, he isn't going to be worth a damn either! The Bills don't need people like Ruben on their team.

ublinkwescore
12-27-2003, 03:57 PM
Bring in Tom Coughlin - he'll decline to try to keep his fat a$$ if RB doesn't quit first.

stuckincincy
12-27-2003, 05:39 PM
I would like to see GW/KG go to the fins if they can Wanny :D

Throne Logic
12-27-2003, 06:06 PM

I agree, Saburz. I said that in the game day thread. Ruben Brown is the worst kind of player and teammate. He doesn't deserve to play professional sports at all! I'm disgusted and appalled at his behavior and if the new coach doesn't make it his first order of business to fire that POS, he isn't going to be worth a damn either! The Bills don't need people like Ruben on their team.

Jaded: Do you KNOW he quit? All we know is what the media has told us.

Please don't be so quick to jump on a player who has given this team 9 good years. At least hear what he has to say before stoning the poor guy.

Guilty until proven innocent. . .

Valerie
12-27-2003, 06:54 PM
Throne Logic, please don't jump all over me. I'm not the only person on this board who is disgusted in Ruben Brown. Now, that being said, I would liek to hear what his reasons were for not practicing and playing today. Bret Farve's dad died and he still played the game that week. I'd like to know what was more tragic in Ruben's life to prevent him from playing today! Something tells me it's not worse than Bret Farve losing his father! But, you're right, let's hear what he has to say.

mybills
12-27-2003, 07:05 PM

I completely agree! :evil:

Originally posted by Throne Logic
Jaded: Do you KNOW he quit? All we know is what the media has told us.

Please don't be so quick to jump on a player who has given this team 9 good years. At least hear what he has to say before stoning the poor guy.

Guilty until proven innocent. . .

He has given up on the coaching staff and he's the only one who had the balls to make a stance. What better time to make it, but the last game? Go Ruben! :up:

Michael82
12-27-2003, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by mybills
He has given up on the coaching staff and he's the only one who had the balls to make a stance. What better time to make it, but the last game? Go Ruben! :up:

I totally agree! Great Post, mybills! :up:

:bf1:

Historian
12-27-2003, 09:16 PM

Of course they love the guy. He has no authority. They can play like crap, and he's the one that gets canned.

Pretty sweet deal if you ask me.:clap:

Throne Logic
12-27-2003, 09:26 PM
It's entirely possible that Ruben told Greg and / or Kevin where to stick it, thereby being told to go home and don't bother coming to the game on Sunday.

ublinkwescore
12-27-2003, 10:37 PM
If that's the case, then way to go GW and KG - make yourselves even bigger detriments to this team by lowering what we can possibly get in exchange for RB.

Oh well, at least we don't have RJ or Todd Collins any more - oh wait, we got Bledsoe - that sucks just as bad - especially since he's raping our salary cap and underperforming worse the RJ and Todd Collins combined.

BillsMan80
12-27-2003, 11:36 PM
We can't afford to get rid of Ruben right now. He's got a dead cap of 4 Mill, and we are not in the position to replace any capable offensive lineman. I am not disgusted with Ruben Brown. I applaud him for taking a stance against the crap that the Bills put on the field from weeks 3-17.