PDA

View Full Version : Hope all the gr-EGG defenders are happy

Ebenezer
12-27-2003, 01:26 PM
This is what you get...

He should have been put out of our misery weeks ago. The guy sucks...he lost the team...rumors of in-fighting...rumors that Ruben has already cleaned out his locker...the ship could have been righted and somethings could have been salvaged.....

it is going to be a long offseason....TD has lots and lots of work to do...

It is TDs fault...he could have headed this off after KC.

Gunzlingr
12-27-2003, 01:33 PM
Bickering Bills anyone? What a waste of a season. It almost makes me ashamed to be a Bills fan. Well there is no way I jump off this crazy train now :D

Michael82
12-27-2003, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Ebenezer
This is what you get...

He should have been put out of our misery weeks ago. The guy sucks...he lost the team...rumors of in-fighting...rumors that Ruben has already cleaned out his locker...the ship could have been righted and somethings could have been salvaged.....

Great Post! I agree with it all! :mad:

Ebenezer
12-27-2003, 10:54 PM
They actually interviewed a guy in a bar tonight that said it wasn't gr-EGG HEAD's fault...he must have been drunk. Even gr-EGG HEAD couldn't defend himself during his press conference when a reporter asked him why he should be back next year.

Devin
12-27-2003, 11:31 PM
While it looks perilous I think its going to be ok. Call me an optomist, the same bickering Bills of the late eighties went on to a superbowl.

A lot to do this off season yes, but a TON of talent to choose/work from.

LtBillsFan66
12-27-2003, 11:54 PM
Were there ever Gregg defenders?

Dozerdog
12-28-2003, 12:06 AM
This is what you get...

Once you get the reputation of firing coaches mid season (barring a complete team mutiny) then you will never have success hiring the top candidates.

No successful coach will ever work for a team that won't let you finish what you start- Unless you are Dan Snyder and pay twice the going rate.

If you want second or third tier candidates- be my guest.

LtBillsFan66
12-28-2003, 12:13 AM
I agree with Dozer. If that makes me a "defender" then I'm guilty.

SABURZFAN
12-28-2003, 02:49 AM
Even gr-EGG HEAD couldn't defend himself during his press conference when a reporter asked him why he should be back next year.

it doesn't surprise me.

Jan Reimers
12-28-2003, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Once you get the reputation of firing coaches mid season (barring a complete team mutiny) then you will never have success hiring the top candidates.

No successful coach will ever work for a team that won't let you finish what you start- Unless you are Dan Snyder and pay twice the going rate.

If you want second or third tier candidates- be my guest.

You're probably right, Dozer, but if we don't fire him NOW, we'll get the reputation of accepting ineptitude and mediocrity. We need a new coaching staff ASAP, to begin to piece this team back together.

Dozerdog
12-28-2003, 09:43 AM
I agree Jan- Now is the time to drop the Axe.

Drewpac
12-28-2003, 06:20 PM
I disagree. The players are finally comfortable in Gregg's system and if you ignore the last two games the Bills were finally starting to come around. If GW doesn't win 9 games next year then I think he should be fired.

The_Philster
12-28-2003, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Drewpac
I disagree. The players are finally comfortable in Gregg's system and if you ignore the last two games the Bills were finally starting to come around. If GW doesn't win 9 games next year then I think he should be fired.

:jawdrop: That is either sick or reeking of sarcasm

Turf
12-28-2003, 06:40 PM
I blame TD for this. GW and Gilbride should have been gone during the bye week. They wasted an entire year denying the obvious.