• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Hope all the gr-EGG defenders are happy

This is what you get...

He should have been put out of our misery weeks ago. The guy sucks...he lost the team...rumors of in-fighting...rumors that Ruben has already cleaned out his locker...the ship could have been righted and somethings could have been salvaged.....

it is going to be a long offseason....TD has lots and lots of work to do...

It is TDs fault...he could have headed this off after KC.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • gunzlingr
    • Jul 2002

Bickering Bills anyone? What a waste of a season. It almost makes me ashamed to be a Bills fan. Well there is no way I jump off this crazy train now
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
      This is what you get...

He should have been put out of our misery weeks ago. The guy sucks...he lost the team...rumors of in-fighting...rumors that Ruben has already cleaned out his locker...the ship could have been righted and somethings could have been salvaged.....

Great Post! I agree with it all!

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

They actually interviewed a guy in a bar tonight that said it wasn't gr-EGG HEAD's fault...he must have been drunk. Even gr-EGG HEAD couldn't defend himself during his press conference when a reporter asked him why he should be back next year.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Devin
          The Octagon
          • Apr 2003

While it looks perilous I think its going to be ok. Call me an optomist, the same bickering Bills of the late eighties went on to a superbowl.

A lot to do this off season yes, but a TON of talent to choose/work from.
          http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
            • Jul 2002

Were there ever Gregg defenders?

Comment

• Dozerdog
              In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

This is what you get...

Once you get the reputation of firing coaches mid season (barring a complete team mutiny) then you will never have success hiring the top candidates.

No successful coach will ever work for a team that won't let you finish what you start- Unless you are Dan Snyder and pay twice the going rate.

If you want second or third tier candidates- be my guest.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                • Jul 2002

I agree with Dozer. If that makes me a "defender" then I'm guilty.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                  short bus extraordinaire
                  • Jul 2002

Even gr-EGG HEAD couldn't defend himself during his press conference when a reporter asked him why he should be back next year.
                  it doesn't surprise me.
                  Originally posted by yordad
                  Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                    • May 2003

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                    Once you get the reputation of firing coaches mid season (barring a complete team mutiny) then you will never have success hiring the top candidates.

No successful coach will ever work for a team that won't let you finish what you start- Unless you are Dan Snyder and pay twice the going rate.

If you want second or third tier candidates- be my guest.
                    You're probably right, Dozer, but if we don't fire him NOW, we'll get the reputation of accepting ineptitude and mediocrity. We need a new coaching staff ASAP, to begin to piece this team back together.
                    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Dozerdog
                      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                      • Jul 2002

I agree Jan- Now is the time to drop the Axe.

Comment

• Drewpac
                        • Jul 2002

I disagree. The players are finally comfortable in Gregg's system and if you ignore the last two games the Bills were finally starting to come around. If GW doesn't win 9 games next year then I think he should be fired.

Comment

• The_Philster
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Drewpac
                          I disagree. The players are finally comfortable in Gregg's system and if you ignore the last two games the Bills were finally starting to come around. If GW doesn't win 9 games next year then I think he should be fired.
                          That is either sick or reeking of sarcasm
                          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Travis Hunter
                            • Jul 2002

I blame TD for this. GW and Gilbride should have been gone during the bye week. They wasted an entire year denying the obvious.
                            Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

Working...
                            X