PDA

View Full Version : I had to put the game on mute.

Gunzlingr
12-27-2003, 01:32 PM
The announcers have their heads so far up Brady's ass that I couldn't understand them anyway. Brady this and Brady that, makes me want to puke. I am beginning to think I hate Brady more than any other player in the league.

Michael82
12-27-2003, 01:46 PM
I know this sounds bad, but I would love to see him get knocked out of this game. I can't STAND him!

The_Philster
12-27-2003, 01:48 PM
I've got the radio on to hear Van's last game

The_Philster
12-27-2003, 01:50 PM
looks like the TV feed is delayed...Van's making calls that I haven't sen happen yet

SabreEleven
12-27-2003, 01:50 PM
I have an idea. Why don't we just call off the playoffs and give the SuperBowl to the Patriots?

Cntrygal
12-27-2003, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Sabre11
I have an idea. Why don't we just call off the playoffs and give the SuperBowl to the Patriots?

I'm surprised they don't. :(

Ickybaluky
12-27-2003, 05:17 PM
I am beginning to think I hate Brady more than any other player in the league.

Of course you do. It probably has a lot to do with his team beating the team you like.

Novacane
12-27-2003, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by NE39
I am beginning to think I hate Brady more than any other player in the league.

Of course you do. It probably has a lot to do with his team beating the team you like.

14-2 ain't gonna mean crap to you after you get knocked out in the first round.

WCoastFin
12-27-2003, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by gunzlingr
The announcers have their heads so far up Brady's ass that I couldn't understand them anyway. Brady this and Brady that, makes me want to puke. I am beginning to think I hate Brady more than any other player in the league.

yes gunzling, I understand where youre coming from, but, if you watch the game all over, there was nothing really good that could be said about the bills!!:confused: :confused: :chuckle:

Novacane
12-27-2003, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin

yes gunzling, I understand where youre coming from, but, if you watch the game all over, there was nothing really good that could be said about the bills!!:confused: :confused: :chuckle:

Hey toast.............................here the ESPN anouncers saying your phins may hire Spurrier. What do you think of that. I'd love it:snicker:

mybills
12-27-2003, 09:08 PM

lol...I guess you didn't see my thread!

Originally posted by mybills
My total game stats -

Muting the tv - 108

Changing the channel to Charlton Heston & Shirly Jones - 4

Changing the tv to the snow board competition - 5

:snicker:

ultimatefinfan
12-27-2003, 11:18 PM
NO SPURRIER!!!!!!!
NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!

Id rather keep Wanny....

And as far as the PAtsies go, the only way they win the Superbowl this year is if the league continues to give them the bounces they never deserve...if u think the refs will help them out again, then the lombardi trophy is all theirs....

My Superbowl projection is a rematch between the Rams and Titans...

NC-BILLS44
12-28-2003, 10:06 AM

So did I!!!!!!