PDA

View Full Version : 3 Years of GW as Head Coach...

don137
12-27-2003, 02:36 PM
After three years of GW's tenure as head coach and all they have to show for it is no playoffs and a season ending blowout where the team quit at the kickoff...

Michael82
12-27-2003, 02:43 PM
What a perfect way to say goodbye to Gregg! The team quits on him, the players argue with him on the sidelines, and the penalties come back! Penalties-Yards 9-56

HenryRules
12-27-2003, 03:36 PM
We also have the exact same things to say about 3 years under TD.

SABURZFAN
12-28-2003, 02:47 AM
let me reiterrate that it was 3 WASTED years of this buffoon as a HC.

Jan Reimers
12-28-2003, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by don137
After three years of GW's tenure as head coach and all they have to show for it is no playoffs and a season ending blowout where the team quit at the kickoff...

Yeah, about all GW had left going into yesterday was that his players never quit on him. Now he doesn't even have that.

He HAS to be gone, or this franchise will spiral to the very bottom of the NFL.

shelby
12-28-2003, 07:47 AM
Three years of GW as head coach, and all i got was a Coy Wire jersey, an autographed Wire Most High tshirt, two autrographed photos of Wire, a new Bills tshirt, and a Bills calendar.
:doh:

Jan Reimers
12-28-2003, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by shelby
Three years of GW as head coach, and all i got was a Coy Wire jersey, an autographed Wire Most High tshirt, two autrographed photos of Wire, a new Bills tshirt, and a Bills calendar.
:doh:

Shelby, you're lucky. All I got was heartburn, indigestion, alcoholism, and an intense desire to ring his neck.

shelby
12-28-2003, 07:55 AM
:lol: Hang in there Jan.
If it's any consolation, it is physically impossible for me to watch or listen to a Bills game without drinking at least four beers.
:drunks:

Billsouth
12-28-2003, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by Jan Reimers

Shelby, you're lucky. All I got was heartburn, indigestion, alcoholism, and an intense desire to ring his neck.

:blamelog:

very well put

SABURZFAN
12-28-2003, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by shelby
:lol: Hang in there Jan.
If it's any consolation, it is physically impossible for me to watch or listen to a Bills game without drinking at least four beers.
:drunks:

:huh:

four?????

Jan Reimers
12-28-2003, 08:35 AM
I need at least 4 beers to even look at GW's smarmy face.

BillsOwnAll
12-28-2003, 09:22 AM
i wander whats gonna happen to him. I predict hes gonna be a night time janiotor at a foreign elementry school.

shelby
12-28-2003, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN
:huh:

four?????

i'm a small person. Four is adequate to numb the pain.

helmetguy
12-28-2003, 12:37 PM
All I got was heartburn, indigestion, alcoholism, and an intense desire to ring his neck.

Ya shoulda said something at the Brew Pub! Since Gregg got here, I haven't watched a Bills game without a ready cache of Rolaids! If, as some cruel hoax, he is re-signed, I'll be washing the Rolaids down with Scotch and Maalox!

Historian
12-28-2003, 01:53 PM
The saddest era in Bills history.

cordog
12-29-2003, 12:04 AM
Yeah, about all GW had left going into yesterday was that his players never quit on him. Now he doesn't even have that.

He HAS to be gone, or this franchise will spiral to the very bottom of the NFL.

Yeah ive always thought saying "the players never quit on him" is equal to fat girls having a "nice personality"

Earthquake Enyart
12-29-2003, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Billsology
The saddest era in Bills history.

Wow. Let's not forget Hank Bullough, John Rauch, Harvey Johnson, Kay Stephenson, Jim Ringo, or Wade. :cynic: