PDA

View Full Version : Post here if you still defend Bledsoe

Novacane
12-27-2003, 03:12 PM
He told Bonnie Bernstien this is his favorite offensive system he has ever played in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If thats the case than how the hell is he going to get better with a new system???????????????????????????????

He needs to go with Greg and Kevin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The_Philster
12-27-2003, 03:14 PM
He said what? :jawdrop: I've got the radio on...not listening to the TV. What's he smoking if he's saying that?

Novacane
12-27-2003, 03:17 PM
She said he told her that. I thought I was hearing things

The_Philster
12-27-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
She said he told her that. I thought I was hearing things

Maybe she was smoking something then :idunno: He's been complaining on the sidelines for weeks if not months

Novacane
12-27-2003, 03:22 PM
I doubt it. She said he said it is a good offense but they have just not executed this year. He's either lying to her or he is dumber than I thought

The_Philster
12-27-2003, 03:22 PM
I doubt it. She said he said it is a good offense but they have just not executed this year. He's either lying to her or he is dumber than I thought

maybe a little of both :cynic:

justasportsfan
12-27-2003, 04:00 PM
No support from the Drewids?

The_Philster
12-27-2003, 04:02 PM
All this dividing up fans into two camps is :angry: pathetic. Anyone doing so should be :angry: ashamed of themselves. We were getting, rightly so, laughed at by the rest of the league by how ****ing idiotic we looked in the RJ/Flutie days and people wanna do that again? STUPID AND PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's all it is

Pride
12-27-2003, 04:04 PM
Until I see a proven veteran available and for the right price, I will take my chances with Bledsoe and a new OC and QB coach

Alluro
12-27-2003, 04:06 PM
Brunell will be available...next

LarryBoy
Originally posted by The_Philster
All this dividing up fans into two camps is :angry: pathetic. Anyone doing so should be :angry: ashamed of themselves. We were getting, rightly so, laughed at by the rest of the league by how ****ing idiotic we looked in the RJ/Flutie days and people wanna do that again? STUPID AND PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's all it is

I agree 100%...we are all Bills fans and want a winning team...picking on other fans for their views is wrong.

justasportsfan

It's not a dividing of fans Phil. I still think highly of you phil. We just a have a difference of opinions regarding the qb position. We all can't agree all the time.

lordofgun
I'd take Brunell over Bledsoe anyday.

justasportsfan
12-27-2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun
I'd take Brunell over Bledsoe anyday. :up:

I'd take Flutie over Drew w/o the locker room problem. On field erpformance Flutie.

wwovince
12-27-2003, 04:11 PM
I still say keep Bledsoe and build an OL he needs protection and weapons and he has neither this year.

Michael82
12-27-2003, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Pride
Until I see a proven veteran available and for the right price, I will take my chances with Bledsoe and a new OC and QB coach

me too!

SABURZFAN
12-27-2003, 04:12 PM
drew won't be coming back here unless they redo his contract.

The_Philster
12-27-2003, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN
drew won't be coming back here unless they redo his contract.

agreed. No matter how people say he played this year, there's no way he deserves the kind of money he's supposed to make next season.

illusionone
12-27-2003, 04:15 PM
you guys will like brunelluntil he is uneffective with this o-line, then you'll run him out of town too.

SABURZFAN
12-27-2003, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by illusionone
you guys will like brunelluntil he is uneffective with this o-line, then you'll run him out of town too.

how many have we run out of town in the last 5 years?:snicker:

The Natrix
12-27-2003, 04:17 PM
It is very good news that he said that. Hopefully he believes that if GW is gone, he is to.

:pray:

The_Philster
12-27-2003, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
It's not a dividing of fans Phil. I still think highly of you phil. We just a have a difference of opinions regarding the qb position. We all can't agree all the time.

You might not be making personal attacks but there are plenty who are. Some are veiled and some are blatant. as far as my stance, I think he's played awful for much of the season....but I see some people painting him as the biggest problem when it's clear that Gilbride and Williams are co- #1s

illusionone
12-27-2003, 04:26 PM
You might not be making personal attacks but there are plenty who are. Some are veiled and some are blatant. as far as my stance, I think he's played awful for much of the season....but I see some people painting him as the biggest problem when it's clear that Gilbride and Williams are co- #1s

i dont agree with you alot, but here i do :-)

justasportsfan
12-27-2003, 04:27 PM

but I see some people painting him as the biggest problem when it's clear that Gilbride and Williams are co- #1s Co # 1's? Then he should be gone as well. I get blasted for talking about Drew and yet those who want GW and KG goone aren't when like you said, they are co-# 1's

Michael82
12-27-2003, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN
how many have we run out of town in the last 5 years?:snicker:

EXACTLY! We will never be happy until we replace Jim Kelly! :shakeno:

I really am beginning to think it's time to groom a new young quarterback. Trade up to draft one of the top 2 QBs. Or draft a top QB in the 2nd round.

mybills
12-27-2003, 04:34 PM
Bledsoe is a washed up has been...has been since he left NE. I don't give a rats ass what anyone thinks about my stance on that as a Bills fan...reality is reality...Bledsoe will be Bledsoe...ain't NO coach gonna change that...so, CYA DREW, CYA GREGG, CYA KEVIN!!!

:bigwave:

Novacane
12-27-2003, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by LarryBoy

...we are all Bills fans and want a winning team...

Thats exactly why I want Bledsoe out of here!

mybills
12-27-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun
I'd take Brunell over Bledsoe anyday.

Oh my :angry: word? I agree with LOG?

Get rid of that pink background in your avatar dude...I'll never agree with that! ;)

Novacane
12-27-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by mybills
Bledsoe is a washed up has been...has been since he left NE. I don't give a rats ass what anyone thinks about my stance on that as a Bills fan...reality is reality...Bledsoe will be Bledsoe...ain't NO coach gonna change that...so, CYA DREW, CYA GREGG, CYA KEVIN!!!

:bigwave:

Could not agree with you more! You're a girl so you won't be attacked for saying that.

CWOUSARET
12-27-2003, 04:41 PM
OK - I've read enough. Here is a lesson in NFL101. EVERYTHING - EVERYTHING - EVERYTHING - and one more time for the reading impaired - EVERYTHING BEGINS AND ENDS WITH THE OFFENSIVE LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you have a bad-to-poor-to-less than average offensive line then that is how the offense will perform. If you have an average-to-good-to-great offensive line then that is how they will perform. Bledsoe (or any quaterback) is responsible for less than 10% of our offensive problems and I can live with that. If you have any doubts about this just look at some of the past QB MVP's for the year, playoffs and Superbowls. The one that comes to mind that proves this more than any other is - Mark Rippen -QB MVP of the Washington Foreskins when they beat us. Hell - if you give me 5-9 seconds to throw a pass downfield - I could hit CLark, Monk or Sanders going out on a pass route. HE was a nothing before that year and a nothing after that year - the Foreskins has the best O'LINE in the NFL that year. OFFENSIVE LINE - that is a coaching problem and a GM problem - not a QB problem.

saviorbledsoe
12-27-2003, 04:43 PM
i cant believe its even a question. the line has sucked all year and today we were missing what 3 or 4 of the line????? and the play of the receivers (including an injured moulds) has been hurrendous. yeah bledsoe is having a bad year but so is everyone. resrtucture his contract and bring him back. no doubt!

and how many threads will you two bledsoe bashers start anyway? its really tired.

The Natrix
12-27-2003, 04:46 PM
Of course I think a solid o-line is important.

What I have a problem with is that his throws are awful even when given plenty of time.

Novacane
12-27-2003, 04:46 PM
Offensive lines can be made to look a lot better when they have a QB that does not hold the ball. You need look no further than the Flutie/RJ years to see that. When Flutie was in all of the sudden our OL did not look so bad.

It is not only a QB problem but he is a HUGE part of the problem. We'll see that if he's still here next year.

Novacane
12-27-2003, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe

and how many threads will you two bledsoe bashers start anyway? its really tired.

Wake up! There are a hell of a lot more than 2 Bledsoe "bashers" as you call us.

I guess it's ok to call people who think Bledsoe sucks names.

CWOUSARET
12-27-2003, 04:48 PM
Well I do not think that he is a HUGE part of the problem - I think you need need to re-read my post.

mybills
12-27-2003, 04:49 PM

Could not agree with you more! You're a girl so you won't be attacked for saying that.

lol, gender aside, anyone who has a grip on reality would agree with me! ;)

I must say, Bills fans have more of a grip on reality than Pats fans. They're too cocky to admit any wrong doings their team has had in the last 30 years (that I know of). :rolleyes:

First they're depressed that we got Bumblesoe. They all congratulated me on my team getting him. (They didn't know I didn't want him) Then they go to the SB while Dribble plays half assed, and all of a sudden it's..."why do you think we got rid of him?" They wouldn't know reality if it hit them in the face...and I'm starting to believe some Bills fans don't either. Those who still make excuses for DB. :cynic:

Novacane
12-27-2003, 04:51 PM

Was this stupid and pathetic too..........

or is it only justa's Drewids comment that is pathetic. The fans that want Bledsoe to stay are just as bad but never get called out.

Novacane
12-27-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by CWOUSARET
Well I do not think that he is a HUGE part of the problem - I think you need need to re-read my post.

Whats to re-read. You ended it by saying it is not a QB problem.

mybills
12-27-2003, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by CWOUSARET
OK - I've read enough. Here is a lesson in NFL101. EVERYTHING - EVERYTHING - EVERYTHING - and one more time for the reading impaired - EVERYTHING BEGINS AND ENDS WITH THE OFFENSIVE LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you have a bad-to-poor-to-less than average offensive line then that is how the offense will perform. If you have an average-to-good-to-great offensive line then that is how they will perform. Bledsoe (or any quaterback) is responsible for less than 10% of our offensive problems and I can live with that. If you have any doubts about this just look at some of the past QB MVP's for the year, playoffs and Superbowls. The one that comes to mind that proves this more than any other is - Mark Rippen -QB MVP of the Washington Foreskins when they beat us. Hell - if you give me 5-9 seconds to throw a pass downfield - I could hit CLark, Monk or Sanders going out on a pass route. HE was a nothing before that year and a nothing after that year - the Foreskins has the best O'LINE in the NFL that year. OFFENSIVE LINE - that is a coaching problem and a GM problem - not a QB problem.

When a QB has time to throw, then throws 8 feet over or beside his intended receiver (like Drew has been doing) what do you call that as your excuse for him????

Dozerdog
12-27-2003, 04:56 PM
I'll let the new coach decide.

It's useless to pencil in a QB before you pencil in a new coach and the offense he wants to run

mybills
12-27-2003, 05:00 PM

When a QB has time to throw, then throws 8 feet over or beside his intended receiver (like Drew has been doing) what do you call that as your excuse for him????

It certainly has nothing to do with the OL, but more to do with him...because...

#1.. he's screwing up
and
#2.. he listens to the IDIOT coaches and throws instead of handing off. He's like one of the few QB's who can't even change up at the last second and make it count, and when he does, it's as pathetic as if coach Williams called it. WAKE UP! HE SUCKS AS A QB!

justasportsfan
12-27-2003, 05:05 PM
Ramsey has a worse OL and yet he has 14 tds and 11 int's and has a better passer rating. We have Henry, they have nothing.

It's sad really that Drew who "was" considered an elite qb is being compared to Ramsey and is paid 2-3 times more.

saviorbledsoe
12-27-2003, 05:06 PM
keep in mind his lack of complete accuracy might be slightly due to being F'd up because of our crap o-line and having 2 concussions.

justasportsfan
12-27-2003, 05:08 PM
keep in mind his lack of complete accuracy might be slightly due to being F'd up because of our crap o-line and having 2 concussions.

what's Ramsey's excuse for playing better then? BTW, Drew threw that ball straight at Breuschi's (sp?) number without anyone in front of him. He also threw that INT straight at the miami defender w/o any pressure.

How many times was he sacked for holding on to the ball too long?

The Natrix
12-27-2003, 05:08 PM
having 2 concussions.

then maybe he should ponder retirement.

LarryBoy
12-27-2003, 05:10 PM
Ramsey has a worse OL

Thats kinda debatable in itself.

Novacane
12-27-2003, 05:10 PM
Savior.............................do you think Drew deserves ANY blame?

Just wondering because I admit there is plenty of blame to go around for our O. It seems you want to blame everyone but Drew.

justasportsfan
12-27-2003, 05:13 PM

Thats kinda debatable in itself. Thanks for making my point. It's debatable. Drew is suppose to be an elite qb? Wanna compare OL w/ the time that Flutie was here?

LarryBoy
12-27-2003, 05:18 PM
In no way am I saying that Bledsoe didnt have a bad year. He of course, as the rest of the offense was to blame.

Bad playcalling, bad line, not running Henry enough at the right times, Moulds being hurt, no real WR on the otherside all contrubuted to a horid year overall.

I just dont think he should be run out of town, we need to fix some of the problems and see what happens next year. I also think his contract needs to be redone.

I heard someone say we could use Brunell, I gotta tell ya if he was in this O this year, as injury prone as he is, we would be lucky if he played 8 games for us this year.

justasportsfan
12-27-2003, 05:21 PM
In no way am I saying that Bledsoe didnt have a bad year. He of course, as the rest of the offense was to blame.

Bad playcalling, bad line, not running Henry enough at the right times, Moulds being hurt, no real WR on the otherside all contrubuted to a horid year overall.

I just dont think he should be run out of town, we need to fix some of the problems and see what happens next year. I also think his contract needs to be redone.

I heard someone say we could use Brunell, I gotta tell ya if he was in this O this year, as injury prone as he is, we would be lucky if he played 8 games for us this year.

I agree, fix the problems. You implied Drew is a problem, so what's the problem if we get rid of him?

If Brunnel was here, we'd have lesser sacks ans he would've been more accurate throwing for 5-10 yds.

saviorbledsoe
12-27-2003, 05:21 PM
Savior.............................do you think Drew deserves ANY blame?

Just wondering because I admit there is plenty of blame to go around for our O. It seems you want to blame everyone but Drew.

for the 1 millionth time YES! i have said he is having a bad year and he holds the ball too long Sometimes, doesnt always feel the pressure Sometimes, isnt passionate enough Sometimes, makes the wrong reads Sometimes. BUT he was a great QB last year and when we fix the things that went wrong this year we can put a team together that had last years Offense and this years defense which I think we can all agree would win the Superbowl.

LarryBoy
12-27-2003, 05:23 PM

I agree, fix the problems. You implied Drew is a problem, so what's the problem if we get rid of him?

If Brunnel was here, we'd have lesser sacks ans he would've been more accurate throwing for 5-10 yds.

Again, if Brunell was here of course he'd have less sacks cause one of them would have put him on the bench with a bum knee, leg, wrist...whatever.

Novacane
12-27-2003, 05:25 PM

BUT he was a great QB last year a

He was a great QB for 1/2 of last year. He was awful the second half. I want the Bills to win as much as you do. I hope you are right and Bledsoe greatly improves with changes next year. I just don't have a lot of hope. Peace!

saviorbledsoe
12-27-2003, 05:25 PM
isnt brunnel scheduled to make like 10 million next year????

kgun12
12-27-2003, 05:26 PM
All I got to say is 9-47 in his career on the road against winning teams. Someone anyone tell me how is going to change that stat. He has playing on to many good tems not to have a better road record against good teams. In our own division we have to play 2-3 good teams. If we can't beat teams in our own division on the road how can we win in the playoffs let alone make the playoffs?

The_Philster
12-27-2003, 05:26 PM
isnt brunnel scheduled to make like 10 million next year????

They'll be cutting him this offseason

justasportsfan
12-27-2003, 05:28 PM

. BUT he was a great QB last year and when we fix the things that went wrong this year we can put a team together that had last years Offense and this years defense which I think we can all agree would win the Superbowl. Wanna bet we'll never win a sb as long as Drew is the qb? That would be one bet I would love to lose.

justasportsfan
12-27-2003, 05:30 PM

Again, if Brunell was here of course he'd have less sacks cause one of them would have put him on the bench with a bum knee, leg, wrist...whatever. well you haven't responded about getting rid of a problem that is Drew :idunno:

saviorbledsoe
12-27-2003, 05:30 PM

They'll be cutting him this offseason

but if we pick him up dont WE have to pay him that? or is it a new contract from scratch?

saviorbledsoe
12-27-2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by kgun12
All I got to say is 9-47 in his career on the road against winning teams. Someone anyone tell me how is going to change that stat. He has playing on to many good tems not to have a better road record against good teams. In our own division we have to play 2-3 good teams. If we can't beat teams in our own division on the road how can we win in the playoffs let alone make the playoffs?

teams win games....not quarterbacks.

The_Philster
but if we pick him up dont WE have to pay him that? or is it a new contract from scratch?

If he's cut outright, no. New contract from scratch.

The Natrix
from scratch. And I'm sure Brunell would sign for cheap with a chance to start.

LarryBoy
12-27-2003, 05:32 PM
well you haven't responded about getting rid of a problem that is Drew :idunno:

Thats because he is a good QB that with a good cast can win. Give him the tools and I think he will be back to the way he was in the 1st half the season last year.

saviorbledsoe
12-27-2003, 05:34 PM
everyone here is pissed because we supposedly have someone elses "garbage" then why would you want another qb that jaxonville doesnt want?

The Natrix
12-27-2003, 05:35 PM
everyone here is pissed because we supposedly have someone elses "garbage" then why would you want another qb that jaxonville doesnt want?

Because the rookie will not be able to start right away.

Novacane
12-27-2003, 05:35 PM

Because I think he would give us a better chance to win.

justasportsfan
12-27-2003, 05:37 PM

Thats because he is a good QB that with a good cast can win. Give him the tools and I think he will be back to the way he was in the 1st half the season last year. Do you have any proof of that? What I have proof of is that he stinks. He hasn't even shown he has an arm and is accurate when he had some chances. Like I said, throwing at the defenders nos. when there was no pressure is what he's done a lot this year.

Didn't Drew cost us an INT against Miami the 1st game when he locked on to Moulds and there were open wr's waiting for him? Drew tends to suck more than do anything good when he has a chance.

He had 2 awsome games, Jags and Redskins.

LarryBoy
12-27-2003, 05:39 PM
Do you have any proof of that?

Probowl?

The_Philster
12-27-2003, 05:40 PM
Probowl?

I wouldn't use the Pro Bowl myself. All-star contests like that are merely a popularity contest for the most part.

kgun12
12-27-2003, 05:41 PM

That's a cop out. Kelly, Mario, Montana and all the great QB's won games they they should have lost. They also lost games they should have won.

Either way 9-47 sucks no matter what kind of team you have!

Watch Drew over the last 24 game with a few exceptions was embarASSing!!

:baghead:

justasportsfan
12-27-2003, 05:42 PM

Probowl? that's it? Ruben Brown made probowl this year. :rolleyes:If he was such a good qb with a great supporting cast, why was Brady chosen over him.

BTW, probowl was 2002 and he got that at the first half of the year. He has stunk since the 2nd half until today. Stick with what is current and not the past.

LarryBoy
12-27-2003, 05:45 PM
Then theres no way I can...its the "what have you done for me lately" syndrome. He didnt do anything this year, not that it was all his fualt.

All I know is how we went from 3-13 without him to 8-8 with him. Yes, he has a terrible year, but I still think we need to give him one more year.

Throne Logic
12-27-2003, 05:46 PM
Savior & Larryboy:

You two are overlooking an important fact. This year is just proving that last year's offense wasn't as good as people thought. Look at the stat's for last year after the half-way mark. Not too much better than this year. This has all been blamed on the departure of Centers, Reimersma, and Price. I disagree. This is the same bad offensive scheme. It was successful for a few games last year until the decent defensive coordinators in the NFL figured out how to beat it. Since that time, this offense has been pretty much par for the course. Instead of adjusting, they've been extremely predictable and easy to exploit. It's the same offense, just not disguised behind the stats of the first few games from last season.

Everyone seems shocked about this. I, for one, have pretty much seen what I've expected from Gilbride's system - unfortunately.

Regarding Drew: There are a couple of options. Restructure him cheap with a small signing bonus set up for a minimal hit if the new coaches decide to cut him in July. Option 2: Keep him, as is. Find another QB to compete with him. If he's beaten out in camp and pre-season, then cut him. There's no cap hit, what is there to loose?

Either way, I can assure you that there will be a HEAVY focus on the running game next season.

LarryBoy
12-27-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Throne Logic
Savior & Larryboy:

Either way, I can assure you that there will be a HEAVY focus on the running game next season.

With the backs we have, the running game SHOULD be a heavy focus.

justasportsfan
12-27-2003, 05:49 PM
Then theres no way I can...its the "what have you done for me lately" syndrome. He didnt do anything this year, not that it was all his fualt.

then you have not come up with a reason as to why we should keep him. I wish I was an patient like you when it comes to winning sb's. I can't keep waiting especially since there are cap situation we will have to deal with after next year. I'd rather get rid of our weaknesses and move on. The sooner the better.

justasportsfan
12-27-2003, 05:51 PM

With the backs we have, the running game SHOULD be a heavy focus. then it doesn't make sense to keep a qb for 6-7 million. Come to think of it not, even a 4 million qb when the focus is one the rb.

saviorbledsoe
12-27-2003, 05:53 PM
no proof???????? over 4000 yards and 24 tds!!!!!! im so sick of waxing philosophical with you people. im done. its not up to me or you about who stays or goes any way. I MYSELF know that in the end I will support whatever my teams President decides to do even if Bledsoe is not back next year. HOPEFULLY you can say the same.....though by the way you have bashed him all year I doubt it. Later.

justasportsfan
12-27-2003, 05:55 PM
no proof???????? over 4000 yards and 24 tds!!!!!! im so sick of waxing philosophical with you people. im done. its not up to me or you about who stays or goes any way. I MYSELF know that in the end I will support whatever my teams President decides to do even if Bledsoe is not back next year. HOPEFULLY you can say the same.....though by the way you have bashed him all year I doubt it. Later.

I tried supporting Rob Johnson even though I know he wouldn't amount to anything. I'm not about to make the same mistake. I want this team to win soon and not wait to see if Drew can still be good. If he can't make passes 5-10 yards accurately, it means he's done.

Throne Logic
12-27-2003, 05:59 PM
then it doesn't make sense to keep a qb for 6-7 million. Come to think of it not, even a 4 million qb when the focus is one the rb.

Then go for the restructure with a 2004 cut-friendly option.

Part of me would like to see how he does with a good Offensive Coordinator. The other part know's he's already had a number of high stat/questionable result years with Parcell's and BB in New England.

I just don't see Brunell as the guy we want. I've never been too impressed with his consistancy, or lack thereof, as the case may be. Bulger is a product of the St. Louis system. Warner is done. Garcia is on his way out due to injuries (and will be in San Fran).

kgun12
12-27-2003, 05:59 PM

I tried supporting Rob Johnson even though I know he wouldn't amount to anything. I'm not about to make the same mistake. I want this team to win soon and not wait to see if Drew can still be good. If he can't make passes 5-10 yards accurately, it means he's done.

Hell at this point Johnson would be an improvement, atleast he can run the ball. Yes he takes sack just like Drew, but he runs much better!

justasportsfan
12-27-2003, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by kgun12

Hell at this point Johnson would be an improvement, atleast he can run the ball. Yes he takes sack just like Drew, but he runs much better! He does break faster though.

justasportsfan
12-27-2003, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Throne Logic

Then go for the restructure with a 2004 cut-friendly option.

Part of me would like to see how he does with a good Offensive Coordinator. The other part know's he's already had a number of high stat/questionable result years with Parcell's and BB in New England.

I just don't see Brunell as the guy we want. I've never been too impressed with his consistancy, or lack thereof, as the case may be. Bulger is a product of the St. Louis system. Warner is done. Garcia is on his way out due to injuries (and will be in San Fran).

I agree almost. Like I said, I still think that Drew can take us as far as the playoffs but not the sb. Throughout his entire carreer he has done nothing but blow it when the game is huge. One of the most horrible qb's at making decision under pressure. Playoffs are full of pressured games.

Throne Logic
12-27-2003, 06:13 PM
Here's another reason to consider keeping Drew around, even if at backup (he'd have to restructure cheap).

The Bills are realistically looking at a wholesale change at QB going into next season. AVP won't be back after this year's performances. Brown has always been a long shot. And then there is Drew.

It might be nice to have at least one guy back for the sake of continuity.

mybills
12-27-2003, 06:16 PM

um...what's your user name???? :rolleyes:

kgun12
12-27-2003, 06:19 PM

:clap:

justasportsfan
12-27-2003, 06:21 PM

um...what's your user name???? :rolleyes: :gag:

saviorbledsoe
12-27-2003, 06:45 PM
ohhhhhhhh .......exuse me for having a user name with ONE of my favorite players as the subject. If i went by mouldsfan like i used to on another board i would still have the same opinions.

justasportsfan
12-27-2003, 06:48 PM
ohhhhhhhh .......exuse me for having a user name with ONE of my favorite players as the subject. If i went by mouldsfan like i used to on another board i would still have the same opinions. Where you a bills fan prior to Drew coming over ? Some Pats fans stopped liking the Pats when Drew left. Just wondering if you were one of them.

saviorbledsoe
12-27-2003, 06:51 PM
no....i have been a DIE hard fan since i watched my first football game which was the superbowl vs redskins. and yes I know one of those pats deserters.

justasportsfan
12-27-2003, 06:53 PM
no....i have been a DIE hard fan since i watched my first football game which was the superbowl vs redskins. and yes I know one of those pats deserters. :up:

Not that I mind those Drew fans followin him here.

mybills
12-27-2003, 07:11 PM
ohhhhhhhh .......exuse me for having a user name with ONE of my favorite players as the subject. If i went by mouldsfan like i used to on another board i would still have the same opinions.

I'm pretty sure people would take you more seriously if you changed it. ;)

saviorbledsoe
12-27-2003, 07:25 PM

I'm pretty sure people would take you more seriously if you changed it. ;)

yeah I will do that just for you.......because what you think of me and my opinions really is what keeps me up at night.

mybills
12-27-2003, 07:38 PM

yeah I will do that just for you.......because what you think of me and my opinions really is what keeps me up at night.

Good Boy! :up: :curtsey:

Novacane
12-27-2003, 08:07 PM

Great comeback!:beer:

BillsFever
12-28-2003, 02:05 AM

I will definitely never take you seriously again. Do you know anything about football?

Christ my 6 year old cousin could've told you that it would be a new contract if a player was cut. Too funny.

And this is the same guy calling the Drew bashers dumb?

TigerJ
12-28-2003, 12:27 PM
The best that can really be said in Bledsoe's behalf is, "It's not all his fault." I think it probably would be better for Bledsoe, who is one of the real class acts in the NFL, and the Buffalo Bills if he gets a fresh start elsewhere. If he stays,though, I stay a Bills fan, I root for him and hope for the best.

helmetguy
12-28-2003, 12:45 PM
Looking back at all 16 games this season, Bledsoe was A problem, not THE problem. For some awful reason, GW and KG could never take advantage of an opportunity.

As for Bledsoe himself, he seems to be the Anti-Owens. Rather than rant and rave, he tried to live with KG's offense; even when the evidence pointed to how ill conceived it was. In several games, the look on Bledsoe's face was " GOD! Not THIS **** again!" For better or worse, he gave it a shot, whether he truly bought into it or not. Perhaps, too, he knew there wasn't anything he was able to do about it.