PDA

View Full Version : Call me a fair weather fan

The Natrix
12-27-2003, 04:12 PM
I will not be purchasing any tickets, let alone seasons. I'll watch on TV as Bledsoe leads the Bills to 8-8 at best.

I can't believe anyone can still defend him. Do you guys actually watch the games? That first interception was ridiculous. I'm not saying he should have completed it, because there was obviously intense pressure in his face. IN HIS FACE, as in right in front of him. He knew it was coming unless he is Blind. Either throw it away or take the sack. Even when he got good protection, his passes were either wobbly, off target, or both.

83 yards?

and does anyone know his rating? Cause I really could use the laugh.

If the new coach doesn't bring in a new QB, obviously that tells us that we will have another below average coach.

Michael82
12-27-2003, 04:13 PM
:bigwave:

Tell me where your seats were and I'll be sure to scoop them up. Man, this year is a great year to upgrade. Everyone will be jumping off the bandwagon for now. :D

SABURZFAN
12-27-2003, 04:15 PM
we've had worse QBs.

justasportsfan
12-27-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by The Natrix
I will not be purchasing any tickets, let alone seasons. I'll watch on TV as Bledsoe leads the Bills to 8-8 at best.

I can't believe anyone can still defend him. Do you guys actually watch the games? That first interception was ridiculous. I'm not saying he should have completed it, because there was obviously intense pressure in his face. IN HIS FACE, as in right in front of him. Either throw it away or take the sack. Even when he got good protection, his passes were either wobbly, off target, or both.

83 yards?

and does anyone know his rating? Cause I really could use the laugh.

If the new coach doesn't bring in a new QB, obviously that tells us that we will have another below average coach.

Even if the OL sucks so bad, I would be happy if Drew at least acted like a leader and made better decisions when the OL falls apart.

His int was an example. He was pressured and yet he throws the ball when he should've taken a sack when he couldn't even see.

I'll still watch the bills next year. And I still think we could make the playoffs if Drew was given an OL but he won't be taking us to the sb. The are 3-4 big games in the playoffs and Drew sucks under pressure.

The Natrix
12-27-2003, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Mike32282
: Man, this year is a great year to upgrade.

I think your wrong. I disagree that this team is a few "pieces" away from being a contender if Bledsoe is to stay. A few reasons:

1. Many had penciled in Buffalo for their superbowl predicion last year. Spikes thought he was leaving a crappy team to go to a contender. Top FAs are going to be more difficult to aquire this year since no one is going to want to come here.

2. Special teams. In this era of the NFL, with so many close games, a good special teams can get you an extra couple wins. The bills don't have a returner, and the blocking stinks

3. Lindell.

4. Aging key players: Moulds, Sam, Pat, Gash

5. New system. Unless we get a Parcells or a Bill B., everyone is going to take some time to get used to the new system.

6. To many holes on the O-line. For Bledsoe to be somewhat effective, almost all of the money will need to be spent on the o-line. That sucks when there are also holes at:

7. DE

8. FS

9. TE

10. WR

11. K

12. KR

13. PR

14. Potentially CB

I don't care how the offseason goes, if Bledsoe is here I won't get excited untill they clinch a playoff spot.

saviorbledsoe
12-27-2003, 04:45 PM
ok. u r a fair weather fan

kgun12
12-27-2003, 04:50 PM
Natrix: I'm with you, HOWEVER did you here TD press conference after the game?
He said "Drew deserved better, we had to give him more help"
Sound to me he's coming back with his 9-47 road record against teams with winning records!!!

The Natrix
12-27-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by kgun12

Sound to me he's coming back with his 9-47 road record against teams with winning records!!!

No problem! Can you say home field advantage throughout the playoffs?

Novacane
12-27-2003, 04:59 PM
Natrix: I'm with you, HOWEVER did you here TD press conference after the game?
He said "Drew deserved better, we had to give him more help"

I heard it. TD better hope he picks a real winner with his GW replacement. His crap may not stink in Ralph's eyes right now but when Bledsoe sucks the joint out next year Ralph may start to wake up and look at TD's track record of mistakes.

kgun12
12-27-2003, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by The Natrix

No problem! Can you say home field advantage throughout the playoffs?

The bad part is you have to win on the road in the regular season to get that home field!

The Natrix
12-27-2003, 05:40 PM

The bad part is you have to win on the road in the regular season to get that home field!

:doh:

BillsFever
12-28-2003, 02:12 AM
As of right now I won't be buying my seasons again. I'll still go to a few games but I won't invest $800 of my money again when I know what the outcome of the season will be with Drew at the helm.

Here's to a good season in 2005.

SABURZFAN
12-28-2003, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by BillsFever
As of right now I won't be buying my seasons again. I'll still go to a few games but I won't invest $800 of my money again when I know what the outcome of the season will be with Drew at the helm.

Here's to a good season in 2005.

i wonder how many other fans feel that way.at least you saved a stamp too.

The_Philster
12-28-2003, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN
i wonder how many other fans feel that way.at least you saved a stamp too.

If enough fans feel that way, we get to have a chance at losing the team. Yeah, great strategy :rolleyes:

shelby
12-28-2003, 07:48 AM
If i lived in WNY, and if i had an extra couple of thousand dollars, i would buy season tickets regardless of who was coaching and who was playing QB.
:cynic:

SABURZFAN
12-28-2003, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by The_Philster

If enough fans feel that way, we get to have a chance at losing the team. Yeah, great strategy :rolleyes:

just calling it the way i see it.

SABURZFAN
12-28-2003, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by shelby
If i lived in WNY, and if i had an extra couple of thousand dollars, i would buy season tickets regardless of who was coaching and who was playing QB.
:cynic:

that's the problem.some people don't have the extra money.instead of season tickets,people are just going to pick certain games.

The_Philster
12-28-2003, 08:12 AM
Mine cost me less than $700 for the pair and I'd be at a loss if I didn't have them.