PDA

View Full Version : FOX reports: Bledsoe to Dalls?

DB1111
12-27-2003, 05:42 PM
The Fox sports pregame (jimmy johnson,howie long etc.etc)crew said TODAY that if the Bills bring in a new coach and coordinator that Bledsoe would be proibably be cut. They also said that Parcells would be interested in Bledsoe...

Earlier in the season both Parcells and Bledsoe said that they would jump at the chance to work together again.

Bledsoe and Parcells made it to One super bowl together already...With that O-line in Dallas,the speed demon Wr's (Galloway,Glenn,Bryant) and of course Parcells might be enough for Drew to want to leave.

STAY TUNED...........

justasportsfan
12-27-2003, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by DB1111
The Fox sports pregame (jimmy johnson,howie long etc.etc)crew said TODAY that if the Bills bring in a new coach and coordinator that Bledsoe would be proibably be cut. They also said that Parcells would be interested in Bledsoe...

Earlier in the season both Parcells and Bledsoe said that they would jump at the chance to work together again.

Bledsoe and Parcells made it to One super bowl together already...With that O-line in Dallas,the speed demon Wr's (Galloway,Glenn,Bryant) and of course Parcells might be enough for Drew to want to leave.

STAY TUNED...........

Good send him to Dallas and let Jaded worry about it.

The Natrix
12-27-2003, 05:44 PM
No way would he start over Quincy Carter.

kgun12
12-27-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by The Natrix
No way would he start over Quincy Carter.

They said on pregame show last week on Fox that Carter probably won't be with Dallas next year.

I will help Drew pack his bags. :supper:

Throne Logic
12-27-2003, 05:48 PM
Just Fox dribble by the biggest dribblers of them all - Jimmy Johnson and Terry Bradshaw.

I put absolutely no stock in this.

justasportsfan
12-27-2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Throne Logic
Just Fox dribble by the biggest dribblers of them all - Jimmy Johnson and Terry Bradshaw.

I put absolutely no stock in this.

Killjoy!!!

Turf
12-27-2003, 05:54 PM
Never happen.

Parcels isn't dumb enough after watching what we've seen all season to bring Drew in.

The Natrix
12-27-2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Travis Hunter
Never happen.

Parcels isn't dumb enough after watching what we've all seen to to bring Drew in.

Right on. That's why Bledsoe won't be here if we get a coach who knows what's up.

justasportsfan
12-27-2003, 06:58 PM
Oh Jaded. I hope the title of this thread becomes true. Since Parcells likes Drew he should put up or shut up.

Valerie
12-27-2003, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan Good send him to Dallas and let Jaded worry about it.
:tongue: I don't want Drew in Dallas! Are they that desperate down in Dallas? I know Quincy isn't the greatest quarterback but do they really want to go with Drew?

Originally posted by kgun12 They said on pregame show last week on Fox that Carter probably won't be with Dallas next year.
Is this true? Putting aside the idea of Drew going to Dallas, what quarterbacks are out there? Damn! The Bills and Dallas are now shopping for one.

eyedog
12-27-2003, 08:18 PM
If Parcells would be interested in Drew then what does that tell you ?

Novacane
12-27-2003, 09:05 PM
All speculation by those FOX dorks. They are just saying what should be done!

CWOUSARET
12-27-2003, 10:25 PM
I wouldn't be that surprised by that move. I would be afraid of who would come in and QB for us - without a good offensive line it would still be hopeless. But - the COW-DUNG-GIRLS do have a good O'line - and they just might be good enough for a traditional drop-back passer like Bledsoemuchafterbeinghitover100 times this year.

TigerJ
12-27-2003, 10:53 PM
Gee Jaded, wouldn't you want Buffalo to trade DB to Dallas for say a 3rd round pick?

If Bledsoe were cut, there's what 5 or 6 million in cap savings right there?

ultimatefinfan
12-27-2003, 10:58 PM
Griese would be available, possibly jay fiedler......

:lol:

Ebenezer
12-27-2003, 11:05 PM
If the draft pick(s) is/are good enough I would do it.

clumping platelets
12-28-2003, 10:59 AM
Why not TRADE Bledsoe to Dallas for say a draft choice? :shakeno:

Cap hit is the same regardless

jbisset
12-28-2003, 12:33 PM
What will Parcells give up to get him? Why should we help the cowgirls? Unless we get a better QB for next year, we should not cut him...He had a bad year...However, the Oline also had a bad year...We also need a better TE and one fast WR with good hands...

caveboy
12-28-2003, 09:54 PM
No way. Drew had more weapons in NE (Coates, Martin,) than Parcells now has in Dallas and couldn't be a winner. All of a sudden Drew wakes up after 11 years with Parcells in Dallas?

One thing will be easy though if he goes there: game plan for every defense will be what it has been against us: send everyone!

BillsFever
12-28-2003, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by caveboy
No way. Drew had more weapons in NE (Coates, Martin,) than Parcells now has in Dallas and couldn't be a winner. All of a sudden Drew wakes up after 11 years with Parcells in Dallas?

One thing will be easy though if he goes there: game plan for every defense will be what it has been against us: send everyone!

Drew makes a lot of opposing DC's look very good. He is a blessing for opposing coaches and a nightmare for his own.

jbisset
12-29-2003, 08:30 AM
If he is so bad, why does Paracells want Drew if we cut him? Why did Drew look so good last season?

pats-were-right
12-29-2003, 08:46 AM
NEVER (at least as a starter). Parcells likes Drew as a person but couldn't stand him as a player. Drew was one of many reasons Parcells hightailed it to the Jets after the '96 season. He faced an owner who (at the time) had his lips pressed against Drew's backside, and he knew he was trapped.

Parcells is famous for "saying the right things" and I wouldn't be surprised if he let the Fox item leak. It will NEVER happen though.