• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ublinkwescore
    Sab and TD are insignificant
    • Sep 2002

F*** the Gmen...

those b@$t@rds are going to be interviewing Tom Coughlin tomorrow - I hope to god that Tom Coughlin turns them down and TD jumps on him immediately.

If we don't land Tom Coughlin, I think I'd rather take Dennis Green over Dan Reeves now - Dennis Green's O systems work - his teams were led to the playoffs with three different quarterbacks - we just gotta tell him to keep his hands off the D, let him tell TD who we should go after on O in the draft (he's the one that pulled the trigger on the Moss and Culpepper acquisitions).

Maybe he'll get rid of Bledsoe, and pick up the next Kurt Warner (with some consistency I hope - but don't care if it gets us a Lombardi trophy).
    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire
  • nolimit
    Member of the Official Drew Bledsoe Truce!
    • Aug 2003

the giants cant hire him until they have interviewed a minority candidate

Comment

• ublinkwescore
      • Sep 2002

Then let's hope that TD interviews Dennis Green immediately after showing GW the door.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
        • Sep 2002

I don't want Romeo Crennel - we're already solid on the D side of the ball - we need a proven offensive mastermind.

Comment

• HenryRules
          • Jul 2002

Don't blame the Giants if we don't get a chance to talk to Coughlin ... blame TD. When he decided to tell Gregg that he would review the coaching position after the season - he ruined any chance we had of interviewing/talking to candidates before the season ended. It may have been stupid to keep Fassel for a little while, but what we did with GW was plain idiotic.

Comment

• caveboy
            • Oct 2003

"the giants cant hire him until they have interviewed a minority candidate"

They can interview GW next. He's won a minority of the games he's coached.

;-]
            "Your job is to protect your quarterback – me."

Comment

• Travis Hunter
              • Jul 2002

I idea that you can't hire Fassel, Haslet, or Coughlin before you talk to Dennis Greene is reverse discrimination IMO. Talk until you're blue in the face, it's a racist agenda.
              To even up the tables, I want to see white CB's get tryouts. Or Asian head coaches. Or Arabic Owners. We need more Italian GM's. How about female scouts. Where does it end?
              Enough is enough. I think the NFL and the rest of us are beyond color at this point. Freedom to hire the best person for the job is OK with me.
              Don't worry, the owners have a ton of money on the line. If they feel a certain coach will help them over another, it won't be because of race.
              If race means nothing to the roster, why should it matter in coaching decisions?
              Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• BillsFever
                Mr. Predictament
                • Feb 2003

I'm interested to know why there are no Portuguese coaches in the NFL.

Comment

• Travis Hunter
                  • Jul 2002

Bingo.
                  Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

Working...
                  X