PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Smith

justasportsfan
12-28-2003, 12:00 PM
When Washington gave him his retirement/sack record inaugurals, he thanked Virginia Tech fans and Washington fans but did not mention bills fans? What's up with that?

samhain1961
12-28-2003, 12:20 PM
It just goes to show you his true charecter.
He was obviously a great player, but it always all about HIM & his stats, goals & records. Never about the team.
That's why once he got to the Superbowl he always "mailed in" his performances. He was just happy to be there & be a part of the media circus & all the parties etc..

I say to hell with him.
Now that he's got his record, let him disrespect Buffalo & the fans here all he wants to. Because after he's been retired for a few years & noone in the DC or Virginia area gives a damn about him or what he accomplished anymore, you can bet that he'll be coming back to Buffalo looking for whatever scraps of recognition he can muster up for an all important ego boost.

imbondz
12-28-2003, 01:50 PM
probably cuz all Bills fans do is ***** about him.

Bert102176
12-29-2003, 04:37 PM
Bruce is a back stabber

THATHURMANATOR
12-29-2003, 04:39 PM
I still like Bruce! He is one of my favorites!

Dozerdog
12-29-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
When Washington gave him his retirement/sack record inaugurals, he thanked Virginia Tech fans and Washington fans but did not mention bills fans? What's up with that?

Because that's who was in the audience? :idunno:

STAMPY
12-29-2003, 04:45 PM
u guys are ******ed... he's not a bill nemore... he was hurt by the revolving door... he is a sensative guy. he still loved his time here, but he isn'r required to do anything