PDA

View Full Version : The key difference....

ultimatefinfan
12-28-2003, 03:37 PM
Maybe it will turn out better for you guys, but just notice that these players of the Miami Dolphins believe that most of the blame was on their shoulders for this 10-6 non-playoff season....

So they put forth the effort and played for their coach's job (whether or not our owner's mind was already made up, we'll never know for sure)

The Buffalo Bills players seemed to have given up on GW immediately, and didnt laid down to get their coach canned...

I know my team has heart, unfortunately its put to use at the wrong time :xplode:

When you guys do land a new coach, hopefully you get a few more players with some fire, because if you dont, then u wont have what it takes to win in december, and possibly go on a funk like we have for a long time, but at least they showed signs of heart today for Wanny....

I want wanny to be canned, but i look around and i dont see anyone that has a better shot to bring a title here right now... (not that great of coaching candidates out there...just college coaches, which i am not comfortable with)

(old)NEWSFLASH...

:jetsuck: :jetsuck: :jetsuck: :jetsuck: :jetsuck: :jetsuck: :jetsuck:

Happy New Year everyone...

baalworship
12-28-2003, 03:48 PM
A Dolphins fan telling the Bills fans about heart?! LMAO. You just beat the Jets by 2. Laddy-Frickin Da. You can lecture us about heart when your "Team of Pro-Bowlers" doesn't lie down in December or achieves a meaningful playoff victory.

Our season was over months ago. We played some games, Jets, Giants, and Tenny all tough in the last month. NE had us in their sights and everyone knew it. With Bledsoe playing like he is its amazing we show up at all.

ultimatefinfan
12-28-2003, 03:55 PM
(woosh) <-- hear that, that was the point going over your head...